The Outdoors Place  
THE PLACE Chat Room

Go Back   The Outdoors Place > Hunting > Trail Cam and Photography
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-01-2017, 07:26 PM
bouncy bouncy is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 3,213
Default Survivor.........

Wish the season would last until the end of Jan! This guy has been out during daytime the past few weeks!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PICT0098.jpg (19.2 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0076.jpg (20.1 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0364.jpg (67.1 KB, 61 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-01-2017, 07:31 PM
Sixes's Avatar
Sixes Sixes is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sixes
Posts: 17,282
Default

Season is too long, too many are killed, limit is too high, can't rabbit hunt, can't squirrel hunt, the bitch list goes on and on why you shouldn't get to hunt any longer than you do
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-01-2017, 08:18 PM
bouncy bouncy is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 3,213
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixes View Post
Season is too long, too many are killed, limit is too high, can't rabbit hunt, can't squirrel hunt, the bitch list goes on and on why you shouldn't get to hunt any longer than you do


Nobody asked you.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-01-2017, 08:25 PM
jb's Avatar
jb jb is offline
Mean muggin
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Not in Ms.
Posts: 13,200
Default

Nice one. Get him and post him up, we can still win.
__________________
the law is on my side....I play cards with JD Shellnut...the chief of PO-lice
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-01-2017, 09:31 PM
Sixes's Avatar
Sixes Sixes is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sixes
Posts: 17,282
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncy View Post


Nobody asked you.
Nobody asks those dumb ****ers across the creek either but they sure all want to chime in about how the season should be.

I just want to post on there, why in the hell do you care what someone in another part of the state is doing.

I mean if you want the season only open on Tuesdays in October and December from 11 Am to 430 PM and you have to hunt with your pecker hanging out, then by all means set those rules on your OWN land, but don't force it on everyone. I'd like the season to be open from August 15th to February 28th, cause I don't give a shit about squirrel hunters, quail hunters, coon hunters or rabbit hunters. If they want a club to themselves, by all means, lease some property and not allow deer hunters. I don't care what they do on their land.

Oh, and I'm starting to hate "mountain" hunters, they are the cream of the hunting world, killing the worlds most elusive critters that "flatlanders" can only dream about killing. I feel assured, if I (or most anyone on this board) lived up there and had access to property, we'd kill these greater subspecies of Georgia whitetails. Hell, look at Farr (and now family), they murder the shit out of deer.

Sorry to derail your thread but I can't post my true thoughts over there and I think you agree with me on most of my opinions
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-01-2017, 09:32 PM
Sixes's Avatar
Sixes Sixes is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sixes
Posts: 17,282
Default

If he grows much this year, I might make the journey down. I know I say it, but one of these years, my free time is going to be right, and I'm coming down to show y'all how us North GA boys kill deers
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-01-2017, 11:27 PM
JamesG's Avatar
JamesG JamesG is online now
The ****in Slipknot \m/
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 34,756
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixes View Post
Nobody asks those dumb ****ers across the creek either but they sure all want to chime in about how the season should be.

I just want to post on there, why in the hell do you care what someone in another part of the state is doing.

I mean if you want the season only open on Tuesdays in October and December from 11 Am to 430 PM and you have to hunt with your pecker hanging out, then by all means set those rules on your OWN land, but don't force it on everyone. I'd like the season to be open from August 15th to February 28th, cause I don't give a shit about squirrel hunters, quail hunters, coon hunters or rabbit hunters. If they want a club to themselves, by all means, lease some property and not allow deer hunters. I don't care what they do on their land.

Oh, and I'm starting to hate "mountain" hunters, they are the cream of the hunting world, killing the worlds most elusive critters that "flatlanders" can only dream about killing. I feel assured, if I (or most anyone on this board) lived up there and had access to property, we'd kill these greater subspecies of Georgia whitetails. Hell, look at Farr (and now family), they murder the shit out of deer.

Sorry to derail your thread but I can't post my true thoughts over there and I think you agree with me on most of my opinions
Wtf kinda dumb shit is this? Idk never made it past the first sentence. Wtf do you honestly care to repeat such dumb shit here. I didn't choose to go on go ****in in and read it! Keep that shit over there.
__________________
Wallow in the winter of it,Discover what you truly covet,Underneath and far above it,You slither in all kinds of Shit
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-01-2017, 11:31 PM
JamesG's Avatar
JamesG JamesG is online now
The ****in Slipknot \m/
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 34,756
Default

And ****. I've killed deer with my pecker out and even stopped to shoot when in the short rows.
__________________
Wallow in the winter of it,Discover what you truly covet,Underneath and far above it,You slither in all kinds of Shit
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-02-2017, 08:36 AM
Gimp's Avatar
Gimp Gimp is offline
Pintail is my best good chum
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Da projects
Posts: 40,792
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesG View Post
Wtf kinda dumb shit is this? :
The kind of dumb shit i agree with him on 100%.
__________________
"I've been working here for 44 years. Ain't nobody ever ordered nothing but a T-Bone steak and baked potato. Except one time, this @sshole from New York ordered a trout, back in 1987. We ain't got no g**d*mned trout".,
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-02-2017, 08:49 AM
Fatboy's Avatar
Fatboy Fatboy is offline
Dammit Bobby
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In my house
Posts: 29,867
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesG View Post
Wtf kinda dumb shit is this? Idk never made it past the first sentence. Wtf do you honestly care to repeat such dumb shit here. I didn't choose to go on go ****in in and read it! Keep that shit over there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesG View Post
And ****. I've killed deer with my pecker out and even stopped to shoot when in the short rows.
Guess you made it past the first sentence.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-02-2017, 09:00 AM
Gimp's Avatar
Gimp Gimp is offline
Pintail is my best good chum
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Da projects
Posts: 40,792
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
Guess you made it past the first sentence.
Wonder how many shots of brown licker James had before posting that
__________________
"I've been working here for 44 years. Ain't nobody ever ordered nothing but a T-Bone steak and baked potato. Except one time, this @sshole from New York ordered a trout, back in 1987. We ain't got no g**d*mned trout".,
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-02-2017, 10:39 AM
bouncy bouncy is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 3,213
Default

wow...........
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-02-2017, 10:57 AM
georgiaboy's Avatar
georgiaboy georgiaboy is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,728
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
Guess you made it past the first sentence.
Doesn't matter now, I think Sixes may have already "mistaken him for game."
__________________
"Welcome to Costco. I Love You." -Idiocracy
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-02-2017, 12:42 PM
Fatboy's Avatar
Fatboy Fatboy is offline
Dammit Bobby
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In my house
Posts: 29,867
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp View Post
Wonder how many shots of brown licker James had before posting that
1 or 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiaboy View Post
Doesn't matter now, I think Sixes may have already "mistaken him for game."
Damn....Timmy Sixes is a killer. JimmyG is screwed.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-02-2017, 01:07 PM
Sixes's Avatar
Sixes Sixes is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sixes
Posts: 17,282
Default

It's all good. I think he finally understood what I was saying
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.