The Outdoors Place  
THE PLACE Chat Room

Go Back   The Outdoors Place > General > Shooting The Bull
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 01-18-2008, 10:16 AM
Lt. Lt. is offline
Luna Tic.
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,475
Default

Okay... This should be titled the official sack hitters thread..
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-18-2008, 10:22 AM
coon dawg's Avatar
coon dawg coon dawg is offline
mine ain't cute either
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: hell's acres
Posts: 18,851
Default ............

................dammmm....I'm the anti-spicer........................the woman and I get up at 4:30 every morning............I usually get in from huntin' around 11pm, watch the news, shower, and in bed by midnight...............'bout every day.............
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-18-2008, 10:25 AM
pointer1
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I go to bed by 9:00 and get up at 5:00 every morning....Love getting up early, hate staying up late.....
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-18-2008, 10:28 AM
coon dawg's Avatar
coon dawg coon dawg is offline
mine ain't cute either
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: hell's acres
Posts: 18,851
Default ............

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointer1 View Post
I go to bed by 9:00 and get up at 5:00 every morning....Love getting up early, hate staying up late.....
....pointer.........is your avatar dead or alive???????
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-18-2008, 12:48 PM
stumpman's Avatar
stumpman stumpman is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 9,815
Default

Went to bed around 2:30 was up at 7:00 and stay tired all the time usualy in baed around 12o though. I hate not being able to sleep late. Going in for a sleep apnea(sp) study referral Monday hope they find out why I don't get any rest at night.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 01-18-2008, 01:11 PM
Fatboy's Avatar
Fatboy Fatboy is offline
Dammit Bobby
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In my house
Posts: 30,026
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpman View Post
Went to bed around 2:30 was up at 7:00 and stay tired all the time usualy in baed around 12o though. I hate not being able to sleep late. Going in for a sleep apnea(sp) study referral Monday hope they find out why I don't get any rest at night.

Get ready for the Darth Vader mask.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-18-2008, 01:16 PM
QuakerBoy's Avatar
QuakerBoy QuakerBoy is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Right Here Fool!
Posts: 23,310
Default

man...I wish they had found I have apnea...now I know I don't and still can't sleep
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-18-2008, 01:19 PM
coon dawg's Avatar
coon dawg coon dawg is offline
mine ain't cute either
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: hell's acres
Posts: 18,851
Default .........

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuakerBoy View Post
man...I wish they had found I have apnea...now I know I don't and still can't sleep
..sure as helll coulda fooled me.............
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-18-2008, 01:20 PM
QuakerBoy's Avatar
QuakerBoy QuakerBoy is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Right Here Fool!
Posts: 23,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coon dawg View Post
..sure as helll coulda fooled me.............
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-18-2008, 01:24 PM
coon dawg's Avatar
coon dawg coon dawg is offline
mine ain't cute either
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: hell's acres
Posts: 18,851
Default .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuakerBoy View Post
.......helllll you went to bed early and got up late when ya were down here...............or were ya just layin' in bed playin with yourself????
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 01-18-2008, 01:24 PM
stumpman's Avatar
stumpman stumpman is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 9,815
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy View Post
Get ready for the Darth Vader mask.
Yeah my neighbor has one he said he sleeps and feels much better since he has had it though. I wake up all during the night and sleep sitting up in the truck in my chair at the computer or anywhere just about.... I let my son drive and I sleep in the truck it's so bad. I just want something so I can get some good quality sleep again.:bang::bang:
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-18-2008, 01:25 PM
stumpman's Avatar
stumpman stumpman is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 9,815
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coon dawg View Post
.......helllll you went to bed early and got up late when ya were down here...............or were ya just layin' in bed playin with yourself????
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-18-2008, 01:25 PM
QuakerBoy's Avatar
QuakerBoy QuakerBoy is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Right Here Fool!
Posts: 23,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpman View Post
Yeah my neighbor has one he said he sleeps and feels much better since he has had it though. I wake up all during the night and sleep sitting up in the truck in my chair at the computer or anywhere just about.... I let my son drive and I sleep in the truck it's so bad. I just want something so I can get some good quality sleep again.:bang::bang:
me too bro
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-18-2008, 01:26 PM
QuakerBoy's Avatar
QuakerBoy QuakerBoy is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Right Here Fool!
Posts: 23,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coon dawg View Post
.......helllll you went to bed early and got up late when ya were down here...............or were ya just layin' in bed playin with yourself????
but I wake up about 7 times a night
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-18-2008, 01:29 PM
Philma's Avatar
Philma Philma is offline
Foot in mouth
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Suwanee
Posts: 9,190
Default

I get 8 hours of good sleep every night. Unless I get me some. Then I'll get 7 hours and 59 minutes of good sleep!!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.