The Outdoors Place  
THE PLACE Chat Room

Go Back   The Outdoors Place > General > The Sports Page
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 09-04-2018, 04:23 PM
Just 1 More's Avatar
Just 1 More Just 1 More is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Frozen tundra
Posts: 22,884
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampaspicer View Post
Go Bucs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EFFFFFFFFFFFFFF the Falgoons.
I haven't been able to see a Buc's game yet.. how they lookin?
__________________
I'm just like you... only prettier

"Money buys bucks and tits" jb
You can't spell SPOILED without OIL
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-04-2018, 10:23 PM
Tampaspicer's Avatar
Tampaspicer Tampaspicer is offline
Cheese
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 34,889
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just 1 More View Post
I haven't been able to see a Buc's game yet.. how they lookin?
All 3 QBs looked great. None of them through an interception in preseason and had very good qbr. The receiving core (TE included) are the best I've ever seen from a Bucs team and very well could end up being the best in the league this year. RB position is not that deep. The 1st string OL looks decent but has been banged up most of preseason. The DL has improved but that's not saying much considering they were the worst in the NFL last season. The Bucs did address the DL in FA and through the draft (1st round pic Vita Vea has been hurt all of training camp and preseason and isn't expected to play for another few weeks). Bucs are deep at LB( strength of the defense) . The additions to the DB through the draft looks like it's going to pay off if they play like they did in the preseason. The Bucs depth compared to last season has improved a lot. Dirk Koetter didn't call pays in preseason and it showed because the offense looked great. I hope Dirk continues to let Todd Monken call plays in the regular season like he did in preseason. My biggest concern is if Mike Smith continues to make the DBs play off coverage for 6-8 yards. The Bucs have some corners now that can play press and Mike Smith might efffff up the Bucs whole season. The Bucs have a tuff schedule this season but so does the rest of the NFC South.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-05-2018, 06:48 AM
bouncy bouncy is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 3,967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just 1 More View Post
I haven't been able to see a Buc's game yet.. how they lookin?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampaspicer View Post
All 3 QBs looked great. None of them through an interception in preseason and had very good qbr. The receiving core (TE included) are the best I've ever seen from a Bucs team and very well could end up being the best in the league this year. RB position is not that deep. The 1st string OL looks decent but has been banged up most of preseason. The DL has improved but that's not saying much considering they were the worst in the NFL last season. The Bucs did address the DL in FA and through the draft (1st round pic Vita Vea has been hurt all of training camp and preseason and isn't expected to play for another few weeks). Bucs are deep at LB( strength of the defense) . The additions to the DB through the draft looks like it's going to pay off if they play like they did in the preseason. The Bucs depth compared to last season has improved a lot. Dirk Koetter didn't call pays in preseason and it showed because the offense looked great. I hope Dirk continues to let Todd Monken call plays in the regular season like he did in preseason. My biggest concern is if Mike Smith continues to make the DBs play off coverage for 6-8 yards. The Bucs have some corners now that can play press and Mike Smith might efffff up the Bucs whole season. The Bucs have a tuff schedule this season but so does the rest of the NFC South.

The only NFL team in Florida are the Dolphins........the rest suck..........get your own thread......where are the Mods around this place?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-05-2018, 08:26 AM
Just 1 More's Avatar
Just 1 More Just 1 More is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Frozen tundra
Posts: 22,884
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampaspicer View Post
All 3 QBs looked great. None of them through an interception in preseason and had very good qbr. The receiving core (TE included) are the best I've ever seen from a Bucs team and very well could end up being the best in the league this year. RB position is not that deep. The 1st string OL looks decent but has been banged up most of preseason. The DL has improved but that's not saying much considering they were the worst in the NFL last season. The Bucs did address the DL in FA and through the draft (1st round pic Vita Vea has been hurt all of training camp and preseason and isn't expected to play for another few weeks). Bucs are deep at LB( strength of the defense) . The additions to the DB through the draft looks like it's going to pay off if they play like they did in the preseason. The Bucs depth compared to last season has improved a lot. Dirk Koetter didn't call pays in preseason and it showed because the offense looked great. I hope Dirk continues to let Todd Monken call plays in the regular season like he did in preseason. My biggest concern is if Mike Smith continues to make the DBs play off coverage for 6-8 yards. The Bucs have some corners now that can play press and Mike Smith might efffff up the Bucs whole season. The Bucs have a tuff schedule this season but so does the rest of the NFC South.
Thanks Scott, Great review.. Kim and I Might try to make it down for the Buc's vs Browns game Oct 21st.
__________________
I'm just like you... only prettier

"Money buys bucks and tits" jb
You can't spell SPOILED without OIL
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-05-2018, 09:17 PM
Tampaspicer's Avatar
Tampaspicer Tampaspicer is offline
Cheese
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 34,889
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncy View Post
The only NFL team in Florida are the Dolphins........the rest suck..........get your own thread......where are the Mods around this place?
The Dolphins suck. If anything the Jags are better than the Bucs and Dolphins if you compare who did what last season. Now that you live in GA you've lost touch with the real world.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 09-06-2018, 03:52 AM
Duff's Avatar
Duff Duff is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 9,208
Default

Bucs will have a top 3 draft pic next year. Very possibly 1st overall. Heard it here first
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-06-2018, 11:59 PM
Tampaspicer's Avatar
Tampaspicer Tampaspicer is offline
Cheese
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 34,889
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncy View Post
Well........another crappy year filled with disappointment....go team go!
By golly I think your prediction is spot on after tonight's game.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-07-2018, 01:55 AM
bouncy bouncy is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 3,967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampaspicer View Post
By golly I think your prediction is spot on after tonight's game.
yep.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-07-2018, 09:13 AM
Duff's Avatar
Duff Duff is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 9,208
Default

That may have been the worst professional game I've ever watched. Terrible
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-17-2018, 07:25 AM
Timber Cruiser Timber Cruiser is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 7,031
Default

Love seeing Cam go down.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-17-2018, 10:42 AM
ngabowhunter's Avatar
ngabowhunter ngabowhunter is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timber Cruiser View Post
Love seeing Cam go down.
ME TO
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-17-2018, 09:32 PM
Tampaspicer's Avatar
Tampaspicer Tampaspicer is offline
Cheese
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 34,889
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timber Cruiser View Post
Love seeing Cam go down.
I hate Cam. Rip his head off.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-18-2018, 01:05 AM
Duff's Avatar
Duff Duff is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 9,208
Default

Bucs make the playoffs. Heard it here first

What are they saying about the QB situation in Tampa? Crab man coming back but Fitzpatrick is playing lights out.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-18-2018, 08:29 AM
Just 1 More's Avatar
Just 1 More Just 1 More is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Frozen tundra
Posts: 22,884
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff View Post
Bucs make the playoffs. Heard it here first

What are they saying about the QB situation in Tampa? Crab man coming back but Fitzpatrick is playing lights out.
__________________
I'm just like you... only prettier

"Money buys bucks and tits" jb
You can't spell SPOILED without OIL
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-18-2018, 10:50 AM
Gimp's Avatar
Gimp Gimp is offline
Pintail is my best good chum
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Da projects
Posts: 41,064
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff View Post
Bucs make the playoffs. Heard it here first

What are they saying about the QB situation in Tampa? Crab man coming back but Fitzpatrick is playing lights out.
Fitzpatrick will remain QB for the time being. Jameis is all for that believe it or not. I think the Bucs will wind up trading him anyway
__________________
"I've been working here for 44 years. Ain't nobody ever ordered nothing but a T-Bone steak and baked potato. Except one time, this @sshole from New York ordered a trout, back in 1987. We ain't got no g**d*mned trout".,
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.