The Outdoors Place  
THE PLACE Chat Room

Go Back   The Outdoors Place > Hunting > Deer Hunting
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2011, 10:32 PM
THE PLACE Member

Thumbs up Muzzleloader Hunt

Dec 3-6 Northern Indiana Muzzleloader hunt, looking for 1 man to join us ...Total of three men hunting over 400ac tract, if interested shoot a PM my way...Cost $350 plus a trophy fee ($400) for buck over 130", plus license, split fuel expense. Leaving Thursday Night, we had one guy back out so looking to fill his spot.

Last edited by Worley : 11-27-2011 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Wording
Old 11-28-2011, 02:45 AM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worley View Post
Dec 3-6 Northern Indiana Muzzleloader hunt, looking for 1 man to join us ...Total of three men hunting over 400ac tract, if interested shoot a PM my way...Cost $350 plus a trophy fee ($400) for buck over 130", plus license, split fuel expense. Leaving Thursday Night, we had one guy back out so looking to fill his spot.
man someone needs to jump on this.If your wanting to expierience the midwest at a great price you cant go wrong on this hunt.
Old 11-29-2011, 07:15 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:

Your leaving on a thurs? The third is on a Sat? are you coming back on a wed?
Old 11-29-2011, 07:35 PM
THE PLACE Member

Default Hunt

Yeah on Thursday to look at some more land in parke county, and hunt sat- until prolly Tuesday night if it takes that long..you gonna be at Pete's palace?
Old 11-29-2011, 08:20 PM
THE PLACE Member

Worley, if someone wanted to bowhunt would you allow it? I think Indy now allows bowhunting during gun if they wear orange. Man, someone has the chance at a big buck for 750. That's a great deal!
Old 11-29-2011, 08:24 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Yeah on Thursday to look at some more land in parke county, and hunt sat- until prolly Tuesday night if it takes that long..you gonna be at Pete's palace?
I just called up there and they have 8 inches of snow but yea I guess I'm staying at Pete's? I gotta get me some good Mojo Its by my self, in the snow, bud light, Petes, Hoyt, Summit, Hunters Safety System and 911. Oh and I'm doing live from the tree this time.I promise
Old 11-29-2011, 08:41 PM
THE PLACE Member

i hunted in about that much snow up here last time i went late season. hunted the corner closest to the red barn on quickies side on the west border and saw a ton of deer!
Old 11-29-2011, 08:52 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator View Post
i hunted in about that much snow up here last time i went late season. hunted the corner closest to the red barn on quickies side on the west border and saw a ton of deer!
Oh I have no complaints other than a "Jacked up interstate" how was that getting there?
Old 11-29-2011, 08:56 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkins View Post
Oh I have no complaints other than a "Jacked up interstate" how was that getting there?
think that would depend greatly on how much snow was currently fallin. Gotta remember we got more than one plow truck per county up here
Old 11-29-2011, 08:58 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
heck there was nothing to it up there. i took my 2wd truck and had no problems once i got out of georgia. we left the night of a bad ice storm here and it took 8 hours to get from my house to the Tennessee line! but driving up there in up to a foot of snow was nothing cause like the yank said, they keep the roads clear quick up there.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:13 PM
THE PLACE Member

Default Hunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickdraw View Post
Worley, if someone wanted to bowhunt would you allow it? I think Indy now allows bowhunting during gun if they wear orange. Man, someone has the chance at a big buck for 750. That's a great deal!
Shoot yeah...I hope to be shooting an ol slick head with mine by the first of the week
Old 11-29-2011, 09:16 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator View Post
Which tree did Tom climb on that trip? Didn't he see a big shooter but out of muzz range? I bet a tripod over looking that CPR and swamp would be a heck of a spot as well with a smokeploe!
Old 11-29-2011, 09:18 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Shoot yeah...I hope to be shooting an ol slick head with mine by the first of the week
Good luck man! Keep me posted on how you guys do!
Old 11-29-2011, 09:19 PM
THE PLACE Member

Thumbs up Pete's palace

Quote:
I just called up there and they have 8 inches of snow but yea I guess I'm staying at Pete's? I gotta get me some good Mojo Its by my self, in the snow, bud light, Petes, Hoyt, Summit, Hunters Safety System and 911. Oh and I'm doing live from the tree this time.I promise
Oh no Georgia boy is alone..you will have to come over and hang out at night..we will eat deer stew, chili, chicken soup on a regular basis. Your welcome to join us. Call if you kill and we will help ya get the beast.
Old 11-30-2011, 07:54 AM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Oh no Georgia boy is alone..you will have to come over and hang out at night..we will eat deer stew, chili, chicken soup on a regular basis. Your welcome to join us. Call if you kill and we will help ya get the beast.
Worley i would do that in a heart beat. But most likey if i get to go it will be the week after you guys are there. I say if..because im not sure if i can get off yet? Still working on my plans.