The Outdoors Place  
THE PLACE Chat Room

Go Back   The Outdoors Place > General > The Sports Page
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2018, 09:02 PM
THE PLACE Member

Default Watching Baker Mayfield story on FS1

Watching Baker Mayfield story part 1. Pretty good show. Can honestly say I still donít like him. No offense Dennis😊
Old 08-01-2018, 09:35 AM
THE PLACE Member

The Browns will ruin him

"Money buys bucks and tits" jb
You can't spell SPOILED without OIL
Old 08-01-2018, 12:24 PM
THE PLACE Member

Bet that's a short story. Chapter 1 - A True Douchebag is Born. The End.
Old 08-01-2018, 08:53 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just 1 More View Post
The Browns will ruin him
^^^^

Very possible
Old 08-11-2018, 05:01 PM
Boomer Sooner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timber Cruiser View Post
Bet that's a short story. Chapter 1 - A True Douchebag is Born. The End.
And how did you come up with that analogy? I'm serious. What possessed you to come up with that? Do you know the kid? Besides the Rose Bowl, did you ever watch a single game he played in? Inquiring mind wants to know.
Old 08-11-2018, 05:20 PM
THE PLACE Member

Like his story. He may turn them around.
Old 08-12-2018, 06:17 AM
Mean muggin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlsooner View Post
And how did you come up with that analogy? I'm serious. What possessed you to come up with that? Do you know the kid? Besides the Rose Bowl, did you ever watch a single game he played in? Inquiring mind wants to know.
I'm guessing it's from his off field antics, on field throat slashing motion, and general douchey demeanor. I don't think people become "possessed" to dislike kids with attitudes like his, but yeah, he's been a hell of a college qb But he's still basically a kid, maybe he'll grow up.
Old 08-13-2018, 07:07 AM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlsooner View Post
I know the kid just as well well as you do i reckon and having watched EVERY game last year, I feel its safe to say that he is an arrogant, pretentious, sore losing crybaby who's likely never wanted for much in his short existence as a FULL BLOWN DOUCHEBAG. He's the type of guy that will rape a drunk girl one night and probably get away with it. GO TIGERS!
Old 08-13-2018, 07:09 AM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb View Post
I'm guessing it's from his off field antics, on field throat slashing motion, and general douchey demeanor. I don't think people become "possessed" to dislike kids with attitudes like his, but yeah, he's been a hell of a college qb But he's still basically a kid, maybe he'll grow up.
There were a few little tip offs from the sideline this past year weren't there?!
Old 08-13-2018, 08:56 AM
Boomer Sooner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timber Cruiser View Post
I know the kid just as well well as you do i reckon and having watched EVERY game last year, I feel its safe to say that he is an arrogant, pretentious, sore losing crybaby who's likely never wanted for much in his short existence as a FULL BLOWN DOUCHEBAG. He's the type of guy that will rape a drunk girl one night and probably get away with it. GO TIGERS!
LOL...Ö.Dang, you obviously know him better than me. I do see an confident sometimes cocky QB, who has beaten the odds of being a walk on QB at Texas Tech to being a starter, and then a walk on at Oklahoma to a Heisman Trophy winner and a #1 draft pick in the NFL. After watching him beat Auburn in the 2017 Sugar Bowl, as a walk on, and be in the top 5 in the Heisman race 3 years in a row, I can see where he is a sore loser. As far as being a sore losing crybaby, he is crying all the way to the bank with his $32 million dollars. After making that kind of money, he is probably having to keep the drunk girls off of him so they won't rape him.

Thank God, Stoops or Coach Riley didn't have to dismiss him from the team for having bad character flaws...Ö."Auburn University head football coach Gene Chizik wasted little time in reacting to the news that four of his players had been arrested and charged with robbery, burglary and theft of property Friday". Boomer Sooner !
Old 08-13-2018, 09:21 AM
Mean muggin

I just don't see letting a fan of a team cloud the fact that a player that was once on your team is a prick. Johnny manziel.... He was a prick. Douche. Whatever you want to call it. Plenty of those at uga past and present. I hope he's on the right track now to being a role model and not the path of a Johnny football though. Plenty everywhere at all schools. Hell of a player.... Yep. Douche nozzle.... That too.

Last edited by jb : 08-13-2018 at 09:26 AM.
Old 08-13-2018, 09:25 AM
Mean muggin

TC ain't got a damn thing to do with barner football by the way, that go tigers is meant for the south Carolina kind. I think war eagle would be more appropriate for a barner fan

Last edited by jb : 08-13-2018 at 09:27 AM.
Old 08-13-2018, 12:57 PM
Boomer Sooner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb View Post
TC ain't got a damn thing to do with barner football by the way, that go tigers is meant for the south Carolina kind. I think war eagle would be more appropriate for a barner fan
TC knows I love him JB. Forgot he was a Clemson fan. Just thought he was a Auburn fan. It's all good. Can you tell college football is just around the corner? One thing for sure, I betcha' Bake stands up during the National Anthem now that he's in the NFL. The ones that don't, are the spoiled little cry babies .
Old 08-13-2018, 09:12 PM
Cheese

I watched the first episode of Hard Knocks. I think he should have got a bigger rv for the qb's.
Old 08-13-2018, 10:01 PM
THE PLACE Member

He looked pretty good tonight. I catch myself watching how he acts after making good plays, bad plays etc. just trying to see if he maybe is growing up. Took Tiger Woods a long time but he looks like he is now a changed man