The Outdoors Place  
THE PLACE Chat Room

Go Back   The Outdoors Place > General > Political Debate and Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2016, 07:03 AM
THE PLACE Member

Yeah. The world is about to end, according to them. Just like it was gonna end 8 years ago when the Nr was elected.
Old 10-14-2016, 07:19 AM
Pintail is my best good chum

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckyT View Post
You can't ignore the numbers Trump is drawing. He draws 10's of thousands while the bitch brings in hundreds.... makes me think how many people will get out to vote??

I don't trust any poll out there. Journalism is dead.... The media is the Democratic party's propaganda machine...

The only numbers that will matter will be on Nov 8th.
By God hawglips says Hillary is gonna win the electoral by a landslide so its the gospel

I hope you are right Ive known who I was voting for since Trump won the nomination. That hasnt changed no matter how bad the disgusting Left and mainstream media has tried to smear him while covering up all the corrupt and vile shit the witch has done. Yes, journalism is dead. The real journalists that have gone on are spinning in their grave
"I've been working here for 44 years. Ain't nobody ever ordered nothing but a T-Bone steak and baked potato. Except one time, this @sshole from New York ordered a trout, back in 1987. We ain't got no g**d*mned trout".,
Old 10-14-2016, 08:18 AM
Boomer Sooner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator View Post
Wow. YALL take this junk to serious.
It is serious Gator. I couldn't agree more with Bucky and Gimp. This whole country will cease to exist the way we know it now for your kids. The Supreme Court is the first thing that comes to mind. I was talking to a kid 2 days ago who just got out of the Marine Corp 4 months ago. I asked him point blank, would the American soldier turn on the American people if the Commander in chief ordered them to do so? Not a chance he said. Would be a mutiny. I too, get so PO'd at the whole lot of them. Democraps, Republicans, all politicians.
Old 10-14-2016, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlsooner View Post
It is serious Gator. .
The most serious situation we have ever faced in our lifetime
"I've been working here for 44 years. Ain't nobody ever ordered nothing but a T-Bone steak and baked potato. Except one time, this @sshole from New York ordered a trout, back in 1987. We ain't got no g**d*mned trout".,
Old 10-14-2016, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlsooner View Post
Democraps, Republicans, all politicians.
The establishment Repubs are as bad as the Dems Maybe even worse in some ways. If nothing else, Trump exposed them for what they are and I wish every single one of them would go jump in front of a bus.

And to be honest, I could not give two flying shits less that Trump was a womanizer or what he said 10 years ago. I dont agree with it at all but that has NOTHING to do with running this country and I dont believe he is that man anymore. He wouldnt be the first one to ever hold that office though. Im sick and tired of Dems acting all moral and shit when they are corrupt to the core. These women coming forward are paid by Hillary. Two of them have already been debunked.
Old 10-14-2016, 10:35 AM
Super Moderator Supervisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp View Post
By God hawglips says Hillary is gonna win the electoral by a landslide so its the gospel

I hope you are right Ive known who I was voting for since Trump won the nomination. That hasnt changed no matter how bad the disgusting Left and mainstream media has tried to smear him while covering up all the corrupt and vile shit the witch has done. Yes, journalism is dead. The real journalists that have gone on are spinning in their grave
Hal is the biggest Debbie Downer on the face of the planet! Lmao!
Old 10-14-2016, 12:02 PM
THE PLACE Member

I don't doubt it's serious but we can do nothing about it. Our vote doesn't matter. And I do vote. But we're voting for 2 idiots. And even if we like one idiot more. He has no sh0t because of our corrupt system and media. So I don't get too amped up over it
Old 10-16-2016, 09:05 AM
Boomer Sooner

And this how a Tyrannical govt. takes over a country. Apathy. Get the people to not care, be afraid of doing something, saying something, it can't and won't happen here in America. Slowly take away their rights. The uninformed, people who stick their head in the sand, hoping it will all go away soon. Next thing you know it will Hudson River Government Retriever Training. We train all abled bodied humans to lick our feet.
Old 10-16-2016, 09:30 AM
THE PLACE Member

I agree.
So what do you and I do to change that?
Old 10-16-2016, 10:19 AM
Boomer Sooner

Don't ask difficult questions !
Old 10-16-2016, 01:40 PM
Super Moderator Supervisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator View Post
I agree.
So what do you and I do to change that?
If the media has chosen to be the democrats propaganda machine, and the deadbeats outnumber us, well.... it will lead to another bloody civil war in the future... that's my best guess....
Old 10-16-2016, 02:38 PM
Boomer Sooner

Lock and load
Old 10-16-2016, 03:50 PM
THE PLACE Member

Yall keep it down. The Falcons are on
Old 05-30-2017, 01:01 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp View Post
You are fighting a losing battle with those know it all experts over there.

They will all shit their pants when it truly burns
They crack me up over there......love to read the endless circle of drivel about something they all know nothing about....like watching two mules fight over a turnip.....actually that would be more fun.