The Outdoors Place  
THE PLACE Chat Room

Go Back   The Outdoors Place > Hunting > Everything Turkey
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2008, 01:37 PM
I approve this message!

I think Dennis would love hunting with Etter, maybe he can reload while he blasts.

Nick T
Old 02-05-2008, 02:05 PM
THE PLACE Member

Don't stoop to his level ya'll , put em on yer ignore list and he'll go away .....

Old 02-05-2008, 02:22 PM
THE PLACE Member

Etter is a good egg , he just can't shoot straight ......

Little D ....
Old 02-05-2008, 02:23 PM
Dawn2Dusk

I think Animal Rights / Dennis is a spoof, fake, a well known member of this board who dearly loves to hunt and fish...
Old 02-05-2008, 02:24 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal Rights View Post
And you have done what to feed those starving children that are lining your streets?
Hello Dennis, How are you? Welcome to our humble little spot on the world wide web. Hopefully, you will pull up a chair and learn a little bit about reality. I'll answer your question by pointing out To date, more than 71,400 turkeys have been donated nationwide to families in need since Turkey Hunters Care began in 2001. In 2007 alone, NWTF chapters distributed more than 17,000 turkeys. So, i'd say we do a fair job in helping folks on the street so to speak.
Please share with me the numbers of folks your organization has touched in the past couple of years.

I'd imagine from your cute little picture that you are a fur lover? Well any and every American that appreciates natures beauty in our country should be thankful for one of the greatest conservationists (hunting murderer I think you would call him), Theodore Roosevelt. Do your kind have many great leaders of our country that have produced such enabling policy that protected wildlife for all of us to use and enjoy, some for nurishment?
Old 02-05-2008, 02:31 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn2Dusk View Post
I think Animal Rights / Dennis is a spoof, fake, a well known member of this board who dearly loves to hunt and fish...
I think yer right...I wonder what Gator thinks about it
Old 02-05-2008, 02:33 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator View Post
i think that posing as Dennis would be a poor way to show your love for the out of doors!
Old 02-05-2008, 02:34 PM
Dawn2Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator View Post
i think that posing as Dennis would be a poor way to show your love for the out of doors!
Old 02-05-2008, 02:43 PM
Because i can. thats why.

what happened to no bashing???

i'm working on my analytical math skills so help me out here..,
if mean people wear fur does that mean gay guys are bunny huggers??
Old 02-05-2008, 02:50 PM
Loud Talker

No it means they have cotton balls......
Old 02-05-2008, 04:03 PM

ok so all jokes aside.. who got so bored with Andy and Ry's polls that they had to come up with a bunny hugger name and start playing mr. grizzly??

btw as far as stirring a pot.. this is scraping the edges.. yall must really be bored
Old 02-05-2008, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
You catch on quick dont you
well i figured someone would have copped to it and let it die by the time i got back but noooo that'd be too easy
Old 02-08-2008, 08:54 PM
Animal Rights

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLove View Post
ok so all jokes aside.. who got so bored with Andy and Ry's polls that they had to come up with a bunny hugger name and start playing mr. grizzly??

btw as far as stirring a pot.. this is scraping the edges.. yall must really be bored
Ms. LLove (assuming you are a woman) I'm not sure who Andy or Ry is. But I assume they are 2 of the bloodthirsty cavemen on this website. I am not a bunny hugger, or Mr. Grizzly, what I am is a concerned and passionate person that would like to see the ruthless killing of innocent animals cease.

Dennis
Old 02-08-2008, 09:37 PM
The dude abides

Quote:
what I am is a concerned and passionate person that would like to see the ruthless killing of innocent animals cease.

Dennis
What about the ruthless killing of innocent animals by other animals? Should we stop that, too? What about those cruel herbivores that savagely murder and mutilate plants? Plants are living, sentient beings......What say you? You never seem to want to logically debate....wonder why?
Old 02-08-2008, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Ms. LLove (assuming you are a woman) I'm not sure who Andy or Ry is. But I assume they are 2 of the bloodthirsty cavemen on this website. I am not a bunny hugger, or Mr. Grizzly, what I am is a concerned and passionate person that would like to see the ruthless killing of innocent animals cease.

Dennis
I'd like to hit the lotto, my rapist and jt's psycho ex to have a head-on collision and kill each other, idiots to STOP using the internet, Illegals to go back to where ever they came from (including the legals that dont speak english), guys NOT to stare at my boobs and ass, for all whores and sluts to move to salt lake the land of the mormans and live their worthless lives there, AND for someone more intelligent, capable, suitable, and tough to become the new President of the United States.

BUT.. we dont all get what we want. And just so you know, all of the things i want are way more likely to happen than the ruthless killing of innocent animals. So climb back up in a protest tree and wipe your tears away with bunnies fluffy cotton tails and get the **** over it.

MS. LLove