I'd rather be hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb View Post
Lol at that reference.
Old 01-07-2019, 11:16 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timber Cruiser View Post
Iím so proud of my Tigers but Alabamaís gonna come out after the half like a poked hornets nest. You can rest assured of that.
Not tonight.
Old 01-07-2019, 11:16 PM
Go dawgs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timber Cruiser View Post
Iím so proud of my Tigers but Alabamaís gonna come out after the half like a poked hornets nest. You can rest assured of that.
Clemson's defense is kicking bama's ass
Old 01-07-2019, 11:30 PM
THE PLACE Member

Congrats TC! Heck of a game for the Tiggers!
Old 01-08-2019, 05:52 AM
THE PLACE Member

The Tide got rolled...
Old 01-08-2019, 09:39 AM
Boomer Sooner

Congrats to ya Timber Cruiser. Great team win. Glad you guys beat the "Mighty Alabama". Just please get over the Baker Mayfield hate. It's done, he won, he's a professional now, not a college QB. It's like liberals are still bashing Trump, because he won the presidency and beat Hitlary. He's brash, cocky and he's good at what he does and successful. Plus, Mayfield is on his way to becoming a Superstar.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:28 PM
Pintail is my best good chum

If Chic Fil A is Gods chicken, the Lords waffle fries then Clemson Tigers is Gods college football team. No matter how you feel about that, I am super impressed with Dabos post game interview last night and his faith to put God first. Its likely the very reason they are the first "perfect" team in the NCAA ever. You are welcome to disagree
Old 01-08-2019, 12:54 PM
Dammit Bobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp View Post
If Chic Fil A is Gods chicken, the Lords waffle fries then Clemson Tigers is Gods college football team. No matter how you feel about that, I am super impressed with Dabos post game interview last night and his faith to put God first. Its likely the very reason they are the first "perfect" team in the NCAA ever. You are welcome to disagree
Very impressive game by Clemson and great interview by Dabo after the game.

I'll only disagree that they are the first perfect team in NCAA. First FBS (Division I-A) team to go 15-0 in 121 years. Penn did it in 1894 and 1897.

Also, at the FCS (Division I-AA) level GA Southern went 15-0 in 1989, Marshall in 1996, the North Dakota State did it in 2013 and again this year.
Old 01-08-2019, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
Very impressive game by Clemson and great interview by Dabo after the game.

I'll only disagree that they are the first perfect team in NCAA. First FBS (Division I-A) team to go 15-0 in 121 years. Penn did it in 1894 and 1897.

Also, at the FCS (Division I-AA) level GA Southern went 15-0 in 1989, Marshall in 1996, the North Dakota State did it in 2013 and again this year.
No one cares about I-AA
Old 01-08-2019, 02:24 PM
Dammit Bobby

Quote:
No one cares about I-AA
That's why I led with Penn. They were I-A

Even in I-AA it is a hell of an accomplishment, and they are part of the NCAA. No doubt Clemson's feat was more impressive as beat tougher, top tier teams along the way, but still doesn't make them the first in NCAA history, just first FBS in 121 years.
Old 01-08-2019, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
just first FBS in 121 years.
Well thats pretty much forever, and irrelevant. The announcers on the radio said first ever since they had been keeping track. Sue them and stop yelling at me
Old 01-08-2019, 02:36 PM
Dammit Bobby

Quote:
Well thats pretty much forever, and irrelevant. The announcers on the radio said first ever since they had been keeping track. Sue them and stop yelling at me
Old 01-08-2019, 05:21 PM
Mean muggin

Dennis.... Asking Todd to start liking somebody he doesn't already like.... Well, it's like asking a male dog stop pissing on bushes. Just not gonna happen. I've known the BOY for some time.... And he's a first impressions kind of BOY
Old 01-08-2019, 05:26 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Dennis.... Asking Todd to start liking somebody he doesn't already like.... Well, it's like asking a male dog stop pissing on bushes. Just not gonna happen. I've known the BOY for some time.... And he's a first impressions kind of BOY
Sounds like Heath
Old 01-08-2019, 06:15 PM
Boomer Sooner

Quote:

Todd has every right to gloat, high five me and everybody else. His Tigers put an asswhippin' on Bama. Dabo is a great coach and an even better person. My only complaint about him is during his interviews, he kept saying "little ol' Clemson this, little ol Clemson that". Well hello, little ol' Clemson is big time now, and has been for the last 4-5 years. Been in the playoffs the last 3 out of 4 years ? They are and have been one of the "Big Boys" in college football. So don't give me that cry me a river speech. LOL.