The Outdoors Place  
THE PLACE Chat Room

Go Back   The Outdoors Place > General > Political Debate and Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2018, 01:26 PM
THE PLACE Member

Default Ready for this chit to be over...

One way or another, I'm just ready for this race between Kemp/Abrams to be over. It's sickening to me how divided this country has become. The two parties and their supporters are so fundamentally different that they will never see eye to eye. It's either win or lose, and it's a fight to the death.

I literally just had an argument with a guy that lives in Maine, because he was crucifying a group in GA for saying they were "taking up arms to stand against Abrams", but then he was totally fine with the Black Panthers intimidating voters in ATL because GA has open carry laws and it's their right...

They're all fuggin idiots and I'm tired of it.

/End of Ryano rant
Old 11-05-2018, 01:28 PM
The ****in Slipknot \m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssramage View Post
One way or another, I'm just ready for this race between Kemp/Abrams to be over. It's sickening to me how divided this country has become. The two parties and their supporters are so fundamentally different that they will never see eye to eye. It's either win or lose, and it's a fight to the death.

I literally just had an argument with a guy that lives in Maine, because he was crucifying a group in GA for saying they were "taking up arms to stand against Abrams", but then he was totally fine with the Black Panthers intimidating voters in ATL because GA has open carry laws and it's their right...

They're all fuggin idiots and I'm tired of it.

/End of Ryano rant
You left out a lot of meat to be a Ryano rant pal
Old 11-05-2018, 01:35 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesG View Post
You left out a lot of meat to be a Ryano rant pal
Oh I could add more...
Old 11-05-2018, 04:08 PM
Pintail is my best good chum

Pretty much all that up there ^^^^^^^ Get ready for another 4 weeks because of that idiot Libertarian and his 2% of voters causing a runoff.
"I've been working here for 44 years. Ain't nobody ever ordered nothing but a T-Bone steak and baked potato. Except one time, this @sshole from New York ordered a trout, back in 1987. We ain't got no g**d*mned trout".,
Old 11-05-2018, 08:01 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp View Post
Pretty much all that up there ^^^^^^^ Get ready for another 4 weeks because of that idiot Libertarian and his 2% of voters causing a runoff.
Iíll never understand the mentality of voting for a liberatarian. Itís such a waste.
Old 11-06-2018, 09:23 AM
Pintail is my best good chum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timber Cruiser View Post
I’ll never understand the mentality of voting for a liberatarian. It’s such a waste.
You cant tell them that though. This guy wont carry 3% and all him and his voters are gonna do is likely cause a runoff so we have another month of this BS THe good thing about that is, runoffs usually go in the favor of Republicans.
"I've been working here for 44 years. Ain't nobody ever ordered nothing but a T-Bone steak and baked potato. Except one time, this @sshole from New York ordered a trout, back in 1987. We ain't got no g**d*mned trout".,

Last edited by Gimp : 11-06-2018 at 10:05 AM.
Old 11-06-2018, 07:16 PM
THE PLACE Member

The point of voting Libertarian is most people are best represented by libertarians. Our form of government is based on the premise that people elect a representative to represent them in government. If you don't vote for representation, you lose at every election. You can vote D or R, but unless you actually are a part of the D or R elite, your vote is wasted because you never get a government which represents you. Most people may as well not vote at all as vote R or D because they won't get a government actually for them.

The point of voting for Ted Metz, in particular, is to get ballot access next time. Most people don't realize Rs and Ds worked together to suppress voter choice. The qualification hurdles are extremely difficult compared to most states. Georgians are practically barred from running if the D or R elite don't allow them to run. If Metz gets enough of the vote, Libertarians can get on the ballot just like Ds or Rs. If you have Libertarian candidates up and down the ballot you have the chance to vote for representation throughout government. You can get rid of this blue versus red nonsense.

As to whether L will win or not: L wins if people vote L. If people go around talking about how they won't and no one else should, then clearly Ls won't win. The reason I voted Libertarian is I can't expect anyone else to vote for representation if I'm not willing to vote for it myself. You do actually have to vote to get started doing anything. And voting D or R, for most of us, is the practically the same as not voting at all.

This a lot like term limits. Most everybody wants a law for term limits. We already have that if people just vote against incumbents. People don't vote against incumbents, so we don't get term limits.
Old 11-06-2018, 09:27 PM
THE PLACE Member

I voted a couple of weeks ago
Attached Images
File Type: jpg D187C523-EAD0-48BE-AEB2-33DE5CFF54D8.jpg (25.3 KB, 20 views)