The Outdoors Place  
THE PLACE Chat Room

Go Back   The Outdoors Place > General > Church At THE PLACE
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2008, 10:54 PM
freakin' idiot

I believe that this is yet another mystery that we will never understand until we get there. I believe that we often cloud our view of Heaven with our comprehension of finite, earthly things. I think it is a futile attempt to relate what we experience here on Earth to what we will eventually encounter in the afterlife. That said....I believe our fellowship with fellow Christians (family obviously included) will be multiplied from what we experience now while in the full Glory of God in Heaven.
Old 04-11-2008, 12:55 PM
THE PLACE Member

We will know our loved ones in Heaven and they will know us. Read the answer to this question below.

http://www.epm.org/articles/long_reunion_dead.html

If you have questions on this topic, pick up a copy of Heaven by Randy Alcorn. It is a great study of all the Bible says about Heaven. Some of it will surprise you

It is also available on a 9 CD set for those who can't read and stay awake at the same time

If you've always thought of Heaven as a realm of disembodied spirits, clouds, and eternal harp strumming, you're in for a wonderful surprise.

This is a book about real people with real bodies enjoying close relationships with God and each other, eating, drinking, working, playing, traveling, worshiping, and discovering on a New Earth. Earth as God created it. Earth as he intended it to be.

And the next time you hear someone say, "We can't begin to imagine what Heaven will be like," you will be able to tell them, "I can."

http://www.epm.org/book-heaven.html

Last edited by Tater : 04-11-2008 at 01:01 PM.