The Outdoors Place  
THE PLACE Chat Room

Go Back   The Outdoors Place > General > Shooting The Bull
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2016, 08:14 AM
Pintail is my best good chum

Thumbs down Our system is definitely broke (sorry kinda long)

I dont know the answer but our system is definitely broke and Ive got to rant.

I have never EVER been in trouble for anything other than a failure to appear on a very minor misdemeanor charge back when I was 22 About 8 years ago or so ago (and some here will remember this) I was victim of a mistaken identity case after losing a wallet where some MFer used my name and info down in Cobb county and got busted for misdemeanor marijuana. If youve ever been arrested for pot at any time in your life no matter how small the quantity, you can no longer buy guns from an FFL. Thats pretty effing stupid to me but another argument for another day.

I was denied a firearm purchase through FFL a few months later at Blue Ridge Pawn in Blue Ridge Ga and had to get a lawyer to straighten it all out, or so I thought. I appealed through the FBI and had to send my fingerprints in and thought it was all clear. I even purchased a AR15 at Benton Shooters Supply several years ago and it went through and got a concealed carry license through the county I lived in afterward.

Anyway, fast forward to last weekend. I went to the local pawn shop to buy a lower for an AR15 and was DENIED again. Same shit, years later. Im currently working it out through yet another appeal and now realize I just need to go to my local Probate court and get my concealed carry license again. I let it expire about three years ago

My point is, you mean to tell me this POS radical muslim motherf*cker was able to sail straight on into a gun shop, purchase two guns and waltz out and blow 50 people away after being talked to by the FBI TWICE for terroristic threats putting him on the "watch list" and such?

Our system is a joke and something needs to be done! He should have been flagged in the NICS so this couldnt have happened! Yes, he would have likely got the guns somewhere else but what the hell is wrong with this picture? Im tired of hearing how they didnt have enough on him. BS!

End of rant
"I've been working here for 44 years. Ain't nobody ever ordered nothing but a T-Bone steak and baked potato. Except one time, this @sshole from New York ordered a trout, back in 1987. We ain't got no g**d*mned trout".,

Last edited by Gimp : 06-13-2016 at 09:58 AM.
Old 06-13-2016, 09:14 AM
Super Moderator Supervisor

Spot On Ryan.
Old 06-13-2016, 09:25 AM
Just gettin by

Man that sucks Ryan! Let mine expire and had to redo my class as well. Had an ex girlfriend throw me in jail for bullshit charges and I got notified that I have been flagged and am pending approval.....Its been 5 months now waiting. Sorry to hear your going through this.....keep you paperwork so if it happens you can show them the document.
Old 06-13-2016, 10:33 AM
THE PLACE Member

That's stupid. Yep. It's messed up bud. You know my bud that we dove hunted with. Remember that story of them getting ticketed for baiting that field by the Feds? Now he can't buy a gun because of it. Unreal!
Old 06-13-2016, 12:02 PM
THE PLACE Member

Yea it's screwed up for sure!

Don't know how accurate this is, but it's pretty sick we allow these schools to practice http://www.allenbwest.com/michelleje...rs-terror-ties
Old 06-13-2016, 09:27 PM
THE PLACE Member

Ryan ='s criminal..
Old 06-14-2016, 06:13 AM
THE PLACE Member

If you were a Muslim this would not be a problem......

Sorry to hear Ryano! Hope it works out for you.
Old 06-14-2016, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooked on Quack View Post
Ryan ='s criminal..
That aint funny
"I've been working here for 44 years. Ain't nobody ever ordered nothing but a T-Bone steak and baked potato. Except one time, this @sshole from New York ordered a trout, back in 1987. We ain't got no g**d*mned trout".,
Old 06-14-2016, 11:25 AM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncy View Post
If you were a Muslim this would not be a problem......

Sorry to hear Ryano! Hope it works out for you.
It's not politically correct to not sell a gun to a Muslim just for being a Muslim
Old 06-14-2016, 12:28 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp View Post
I dont know the answer but our system is definitely broke and Ive got to rant.

I have never EVER been in trouble for anything other than a failure to appear on a very minor misdemeanor charge back when I was 22 About 8 years ago or so ago (and some here will remember this) I was victim of a mistaken identity case after losing a wallet where some MFer used my name and info down in Cobb county and got busted for misdemeanor marijuana. If youve ever been arrested for pot at any time in your life no matter how small the quantity, you can no longer buy guns from an FFL. Thats pretty effing stupid to me but another argument for another day.

I was denied a firearm purchase through FFL a few months later at Blue Ridge Pawn in Blue Ridge Ga and had to get a lawyer to straighten it all out, or so I thought. I appealed through the FBI and had to send my fingerprints in and thought it was all clear. I even purchased a AR15 at Benton Shooters Supply several years ago and it went through and got a concealed carry license through the county I lived in afterward.

Anyway, fast forward to last weekend. I went to the local pawn shop to buy a lower for an AR15 and was DENIED again. Same shit, years later. Im currently working it out through yet another appeal and now realize I just need to go to my local Probate court and get my concealed carry license again. I let it expire about three years ago

My point is, you mean to tell me this POS radical muslim motherf*cker was able to sail straight on into a gun shop, purchase two guns and waltz out and blow 50 people away after being talked to by the FBI TWICE for terroristic threats putting him on the "watch list" and such?

Our system is a joke and something needs to be done! He should have been flagged in the NICS so this couldnt have happened! Yes, he would have likely got the guns somewhere else but what the hell is wrong with this picture? Im tired of hearing how they didnt have enough on him. BS!

End of rant

I would contact that lawyer again, sounds like he didn't follow thru correctly....
Old 06-14-2016, 01:45 PM
THE PLACE Member

Amazing system that we have.
Old 06-14-2016, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by special_k View Post
I would contact that lawyer again, sounds like he didn't follow thru correctly....
He got the stuff in Cobb county taken care of. There aint much he can do with the FBI. The onus is now on me to prove who I am every time I fill out 4473 and get denied I guess. Im working on getting a special identification # from them and my GWL back

Last edited by Gimp : 06-14-2016 at 02:16 PM.
Old 06-14-2016, 02:33 PM
THE PLACE Member

Buy off of craigslist

"Money buys bucks and tits" jb
You can't spell SPOILED without OIL
Old 06-14-2016, 02:36 PM
THE PLACE Member

Bad boys bad boys what you gonna do what you gonna do when they come for you.
Old 06-15-2016, 06:20 AM
SOM-BITCH

The gooberment is all for taking care of the minorities, but when it comes down to law abiding citizens...well they take a big gooberment, nagger supporting crap on you!