The Outdoors Place  
THE PLACE Chat Room

Go Back   The Outdoors Place > General > Shooting The Bull
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2018, 11:10 PM
Cheese

Default I couldn't make this shit up

Tonight on my way to work I ran over a armadillo, a cat, and a alligator. I am not making this shit up. It's a true story.
Old 06-08-2018, 04:12 AM
THE PLACE Member

Try driving with your eyes open.
Old 06-08-2018, 07:15 AM
THE PLACE Member

Lol!
Old 06-08-2018, 07:31 AM
THE PLACE Member

I'll never forget this. One Friday afternoon I was driving to one of my builder's shop to pick up a check. About 1/4 mile from his shop, 3 dogs came running off a bank right in front of my truck. I ran slap over top of one of them. The dog was still alive, but wasn't going to make it long. I walked up to a brick house where the dogs had come from and an elderly couple was in the back yard planting flowers. I told them what had happened and they ran (as fast as they could) to the dog laying in the road. Both of them broke down. The man got his truck loaded the dog up to take it to the vet. I didn't have the heart to tell them the dog was not going to make it. They both were crying as they got in the truck headed for the vet. I felt about an inch tall.

I went on and got the check from my builder. I told him about it and he said, yea, that Mr and Mrs Whoeveryouwanttocallthem. They've had those dogs forever.

I be damned if on my way back out, if those other 2 dogs didn't do the exact same thing and I hit one with my front bumper. The dog was spinning circles in the road and wouldn't stop. Just kept going round and round and round and round. I evidently knocked him crazy. I don't know if that dog lived or not. I didn't stay around long
Old 06-08-2018, 08:04 AM
I'd rather be hunting

Duff you are mean to animals and the elderly.
Old 06-08-2018, 08:41 AM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampaspicer View Post
Tonight on my way to work I ran over a armadillo, a cat, and a alligator. I am not making this shit up. It's a true story.
hopefully you kept the gator

"Money buys bucks and tits" jb
You can't spell SPOILED without OIL
Old 06-08-2018, 10:33 AM
Mean muggin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff View Post
I'll never forget this. One Friday afternoon I was driving to one of my builder's shop to pick up a check. About 1/4 mile from his shop, 3 dogs came running off a bank right in front of my truck. I ran slap over top of one of them. The dog was still alive, but wasn't going to make it long. I walked up to a brick house where the dogs had come from and an elderly couple was in the back yard planting flowers. I told them what had happened and they ran (as fast as they could) to the dog laying in the road. Both of them broke down. The man got his truck loaded the dog up to take it to the vet. I didn't have the heart to tell them the dog was not going to make it. They both were crying as they got in the truck headed for the vet. I felt about an inch tall.

I went on and got the check from my builder. I told him about it and he said, yea, that Mr and Mrs Whoeveryouwanttocallthem. They've had those dogs forever.

I be damned if on my way back out, if those other 2 dogs didn't do the exact same thing and I hit one with my front bumper. The dog was spinning circles in the road and wouldn't stop. Just kept going round and round and round and round. I evidently knocked him crazy. I don't know if that dog lived or not. I didn't stay around long
You sick bastard
Old 06-08-2018, 11:16 AM
The ****in Slipknot \m/

Shouldnt drive drunk Duff
Old 06-08-2018, 02:08 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:

Old 06-08-2018, 09:36 PM
Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncy View Post
Try driving with your eyes open.
It was dark.
Old 06-08-2018, 09:36 PM
Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesG View Post
Shouldnt drive drunk Duff
I only drink after work.
Old 06-08-2018, 09:38 PM
Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just 1 More View Post
hopefully you kept the gator
Didn't have time to go back. Didn't want to be late for work and couldn't have cleaned it until I got off this morning. Meat probably wouldn't have been any good by then. I did see it on my way home. Was a pile of mush on the side of the road. Saw the cat too. Looked like the gator.
Old 06-11-2018, 08:35 AM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:

Damn
Old 06-11-2018, 08:47 PM
THE PLACE Member

Spice, you and Duff are rough on the animals with automobiles. But atleast the ones you killed were not mans best friend