Go Back   The Outdoors Place > General > Political Debate and Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2016, 08:30 AM
Pintail is my best good chum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
Gary
Quickie started it. Should have FIFY him
"I've been working here for 44 years. Ain't nobody ever ordered nothing but a T-Bone steak and baked potato. Except one time, this @sshole from New York ordered a trout, back in 1987. We ain't got no g**d*mned trout".,
Old 10-12-2016, 08:41 AM
Super Moderator Supervisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
Gary
There ya go.. he's such an idiot, I can't even keep up with his first name.
Old 10-12-2016, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp View Post
BuckyT just went Gimp mode up in this MFer

I agree with you 100% Tommy. Everything you just said and I hope the GOP burns to the ground.
**** em all Ryan!
Old 10-12-2016, 10:40 AM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckyT View Post
David Johnson is a idiot.

I'm voting against every Republican incumbent on the ticket. To hell with them. I've been voting Republican for 20yrs.... To hell with them.... I'm more pissed off at them than I am at a Demorat......

I was getting at least 3 letters a week from Republican representatives wanting money from me... The last one was from Jody Hice. I voted against him and for that Collins fella for my district.

I wrote a letter stating my utter disgust for the Republican party at the present moment, and it would be a smart move for him and every other representative to back Trump so we wouldn't get 4yrs of Hillary Clinton....

I haven't gotten a single letter after that. Been over a month.... To hell with those *******s...

Nobody is working for US anymore..... It's blatantly obvious that these establishment elites want everything to remain the same. They want their cushy health plans, big pensions, perks, and not be held accountable for anything. Just keep sweeping the problems under the rug, cower down to the democrats, and pretend they are working for America and doing a good job.............. I'm ready for a small business owner, working class, everyday American who gives a shit about America to run for office.

To hell with it all........... I so damn pissed off right now........................ **** the media too.................................... And anybody who says I'm white and owe them something can go walk in front of a damn train!!! We have a half black president, a black AG, black SCOTUS, black mayors, black senators, black congressman and women, black lawyers, black cops.... black people are in every faucet of this society and are doing fine............. Give me a ****ing break................................ White Privileged my ass....................
Nice post, this post makes me like you even better

Welcome to my world of **** politics, **** the lying media and **** anyone that has their hand out thinking I owe them something
Old 10-12-2016, 11:52 AM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:

I'm voting against every Republican incumbent on the ticket. To hell with them. I've been voting Republican for 20yrs.... To hell with them.... I'm more pissed off at them than I am at a Demorat......

I was getting at least 3 letters a week from Republican representatives wanting money from me... The last one was from Jody Hice. I voted against him and for that Collins fella for my district.

I wrote a letter stating my utter disgust for the Republican party at the present moment, and it would be a smart move for him and every other representative to back Trump so we wouldn't get 4yrs of Hillary Clinton....

I haven't gotten a single letter after that. Been over a month.... To hell with those *******s...

Nobody is working for US anymore..... It's blatantly obvious that these establishment elites want everything to remain the same. They want their cushy health plans, big pensions, perks, and not be held accountable for anything. Just keep sweeping the problems under the rug, cower down to the democrats, and pretend they are working for America and doing a good job.............. I'm ready for a small business owner, working class, everyday American who gives a shit about America to run for office.

To hell with it all........... I so damn pissed off right now........................ **** the media too.................................... And anybody who says I'm white and owe them something can go walk in front of a damn train!!! We have a half black president, a black AG, black SCOTUS, black mayors, black senators, black congressman and women, black lawyers, black cops.... black people are in every faucet of this society and are doing fine............. Give me a ****ing break................................ White Privileged my ass....................
Nice rant! I've been voting against incumbents. Problem is, every one I voted for lost in the primary. I'll be voting against Medusa next month regardless.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4850.JPG (44.7 KB, 44 views)
Old 10-13-2016, 02:03 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:

I'll vote Republican ticket on all. Better to have the devil you know.......than have one you don't.
Old 10-13-2016, 07:19 PM
THE PLACE Member

There were 30000 folks at Trumps rally in Panama City yesterday. I think these numbers the media keeps showing is BS. If Clinton wins its because dead folks are still voting 4 times! They say there have been more gun sales this month than any other moth this year thus far
Old 10-13-2016, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickdraw View Post
There were 30000 folks at Trumps rally in Panama City yesterday. I think these numbers the media keeps showing is BS. If Clinton wins its because dead folks are still voting 4 times! They say there have been more gun sales this month than any other moth this year thus far
Votes smotes. Where Trump is gonna get killed is in the electoral college where no matter how you try to spin the numbers, she wins in a landslide.

The evil witch is being forced down our throats and there ain't a damn thing we can do about it.
"I've been working here for 44 years. Ain't nobody ever ordered nothing but a T-Bone steak and baked potato. Except one time, this @sshole from New York ordered a trout, back in 1987. We ain't got no g**d*mned trout".,
Old 10-13-2016, 09:07 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Votes smotes. Where Trump is gonna get killed is in the electoral college where no matter how you try to spin the numbers, she wins in a landslide.

The evil witch is being forced down our throats and there ain't a damn thing we can do about it.
My daughter tells me not to get angry. She says that it's already planned out. God tells us so in the Bible. She is right but I sure pray that Trump pulls off a miracle
Old 10-13-2016, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickdraw View Post
My daughter tells me not to get angry. She says that it's already planned out. God tells us so in the Bible. She is right but I sure pray that Trump pulls off a miracle
Ive been very angry. Actually too angry. It's really starting to affect me in fact I think health wise. Just pissed off at what these f*cktards are doing to this country.

I need to just breathe. Real deep breaths and settle down before I stroke out.
Old 10-13-2016, 09:55 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Ive been very angry. Actually too angry. It's really starting to affect me in fact I think health wise. Just pissed off at what these f*cktards are doing to this country.

I need to just breathe. Real deep breaths and settle down before I stroke out.
I,found myself having a temper tandram in the car today when !ichelle Obama did her attack speech to Trump today
Old 10-14-2016, 06:10 AM
THE PLACE Member

Wow. YALL take this junk to serious.
Old 10-14-2016, 06:32 AM

too
Old 10-14-2016, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator View Post
Wow. YALL take this junk to serious.
I just need to stay off Facespace and the GON Political forum thats my problem. Its a train wreck

plus yall know it dont take too much for me to go Gimp mode
Old 10-14-2016, 07:02 AM

Quote:

You can't ignore the numbers Trump is drawing. He draws 10's of thousands while the bitch brings in hundreds.... makes me think how many people will get out to vote??

I don't trust any poll out there. Journalism is dead.... The media is the Democratic party's propaganda machine...

The only numbers that will matter will be on Nov 8th.