The Outdoors Place  
THE PLACE Chat Room

Go Back   The Outdoors Place > General > Political Debate and Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2016, 06:41 AM
Pintail is my best good chum

Thumbs down Trump

Pretty much handed the election to Hitlery last night :

I didn't watch last night because I just couldn't stomach it but from what I've read up until midnight and what I've seen online, the witch killed him for the last hour of it.

I'm starting to wonder now if that wasn't the plan all along and we've been played. HOW do they let him show up so unprepared????? They had months to prepare! WHY didn't he swing for the fence on some of her issues when he had the chance?

The is biggest joke of an election I've ever seen. It's more like a circus act. God help us all. We're ****ed

I'll get up and walk before I vote for that wicked bitch though. Hell will freeze over too.
"I've been working here for 44 years. Ain't nobody ever ordered nothing but a T-Bone steak and baked potato. Except one time, this @sshole from New York ordered a trout, back in 1987. We ain't got no g**d*mned trout".,
Old 09-27-2016, 06:57 AM
THE PLACE Member

I tried to watch it twice. Couldn't handle it. Trump looked like the idiot that he is. That said, I'll still vote for the idiot.
Old 09-27-2016, 07:14 AM
THE PLACE Member

I chose poorly with my time and watched some of it then halfway listened to more. Neither impressed me. I may have missed or tuned out the extra-idiot parts but the first half he was ahead in my opinion. Second half was a wash, both were petty. She never actually answered any question and he barely did. I probably won't watch the next one.
Old 09-27-2016, 09:49 AM
iHonk

Told ya. We're screwed.
Old 09-27-2016, 10:28 AM
THE PLACE Member

I watched the whole thing. I didn't come out with the feeling that she really bested him.
Old 09-27-2016, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PintailM2 View Post
Told ya. We're screwed.
You sure did pal. I finally believe you
"I've been working here for 44 years. Ain't nobody ever ordered nothing but a T-Bone steak and baked potato. Except one time, this @sshole from New York ordered a trout, back in 1987. We ain't got no g**d*mned trout".,
Old 09-27-2016, 11:55 AM
HNIC

I watched the whole thing(except for a 22 minute break for some action). He missed some YUGE opportunities to bury that bitch. She wants to raise taxes on both individuals and companies, raise minimum wage, and give free education to everyone. My question would be once all of that is paid for by the "wealthy", what is left to create any jobs? All of those ideas will REDUCE employment. Trump should have jumped all over that. Then she pitched him the biggest softball of the night on cyber security. While she was pounding on Russia he should have turned it on her saying the threats potentially came from her sending 100+ classified emails. He also missed another opportunity with the black folk. They have been "counted on" by the Democratic candidate for years and they aren't any better off today than they were 10, 20, 30, or 50 years ago. Why keep buying into the lies?

He wasn't prepared, but I don't think either candidate swayed the "undecided."

Red
Old 09-27-2016, 12:05 PM
THE PLACE Member

The undecided are going to listen to MSM tell them Hillary won the debate. They are sheeple and never think for themselves.

No matter what we will have the worst president in history after this election. And I never thought anyone could do worse the H. Obama
Old 09-27-2016, 12:59 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Red View Post
I watched the whole thing(except for a 22 minute break for some action). He missed some YUGE opportunities to bury that bitch. She wants to raise taxes on both individuals and companies, raise minimum wage, and give free education to everyone. My question would be once all of that is paid for by the "wealthy", what is left to create any jobs? All of those ideas will REDUCE employment. Trump should have jumped all over that. Then she pitched him the biggest softball of the night on cyber security. While she was pounding on Russia he should have turned it on her saying the threats potentially came from her sending 100+ classified emails. He also missed another opportunity with the black folk. They have been "counted on" by the Democratic candidate for years and they aren't any better off today than they were 10, 20, 30, or 50 years ago. Why keep buying into the lies?

He wasn't prepared, but I don't think either candidate swayed the "undecided."

Red
I thought the plan to defeat ISIS was a great time to ask how she felt she handled Benghazi. I didn't feel she "won" by any means, but neither impressed me.
Old 09-27-2016, 01:27 PM
THE PLACE Member

Oh and neither made me feel good about the 2nd amendment. Stop and frisk is unconstitutional but they agree anyone on the no fly list should be banned from buying a firearm. Because that list is perfect and due process is meaningless?

Red, forgot to say I wish he'd lit in on her more on her planned tax increase on the nebulous, undefined rich. We all know that's a sound byte to appease the masses who want free stuff though.
Old 09-27-2016, 01:46 PM
THE PLACE Member

Hmmmmmm.........

Killery have the questions before the debate???

http://baltimoregazette.com/clinton-...s-week-debate/
Old 09-27-2016, 02:06 PM

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (44.0 KB, 44 views)
Old 09-27-2016, 02:18 PM
THE PLACE Member

I felt in the first 30 mins Trump won big time but missed lots of opportunities in the last 45 mins. Trump needs black votes. He needs to focus on the fact that they have been in poverty under Dems forever and it will not change under Killary. Killary had in a ear piece getting told what to say all night. LoL That's why she paused so many times before speaking. LoL
Old 09-27-2016, 02:48 PM
Just gettin by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickdraw View Post
I felt in the first 30 mins Trump won big time but missed lots of opportunities in the last 45 mins. Trump needs black votes. He needs to focus on the fact that they have been in poverty under Dems forever and it will not change under Killary. Killary had in a ear piece getting told what to say all night. LoL That's why she paused so many times before speaking. LoL
Have to think he is taking his own advice in "The art of the deal". I can only hope he attempted to survive the first one without too UGE of a mistake. Plays into her getting complacent the second go around and he waxing the floor with her.
Old 09-27-2016, 02:48 PM
Just gettin by

Quote:
Originally Posted by OFD2Truck View Post
Have to think he is taking his own advice in "The art of the deal". I can only hope he attempted to survive the first one without too UGE of a mistake. Plays into her getting complacent the second go around and he waxing the floor with her.
One can hope that between now and the next debate Wikileaks drops the big Oct surprise