The Outdoors Place  
THE PLACE Chat Room

Go Back   The Outdoors Place > General > Political Debate and Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2016, 10:22 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncy View Post
My own mother is a staunch Hillary supporter...........she does not believe any of the crap about her that has been reported........not one thing! She thinks the Rep. are out to get her and making all this stuff up!
My mother hates Hillary with a passion. She is trying to convince her black yard man to vote for Trump She gives him articles every week to read about Hillarys corruption and lies
Old 08-24-2016, 10:26 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickdraw View Post
My mother hates Hillary with a passion. She is trying to convince her black yard man to vote for Trump She gives him articles every week to read about Hillarys corruption and lies
You're family is racist

"Money buys bucks and tits" jb
You can't spell SPOILED without OIL
Old 08-25-2016, 05:51 AM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just 1 More View Post
You're family is racist
your......
Old 08-25-2016, 12:53 PM
THE PLACE Member

The only liberal voter (other than some of the older generation around here, 80+) is my wife's best friend. She is an educated gal who is an on again off again lesbian and works for DFACS, so I can sort of understand her political views. But, we both know that when she is over visiting that politics are an off limit topic. But, she does realize that Clinton is a lying crook and she has already stated that she will not vote this election.

I saw a prime example of dumbassery at Kroger last week. I was checking out and a Mexican couple with 2 rugrats were checking out in front of me. They had 5 separate orders and all were paid with some kind of Wic checks. By the time I got to check out, I was irritated. The 20 something year old female cashier apologized for the long wait and I made the comment "The wait didn't bother me as much as having to pay for mine and their groceries" .

She told me that I didn't pay for them that the gov't has programs for that. I asked if she knew that the gov't has no way of making money only taking it from the taxpayers. She then repeated that it didn't work that way, that there are special funded programs that the govt provides. I kept trying to explain where the funds come from, but it was totally lost on her.

I finally said " You just do not understand taxes do you?" and walked off. The funny part was the 14-15 year old bagboy standing there agreeing with me and understood what I was trying to tell the girl. He should of been running the register and her dumbass bagging the groceries.
Old 08-25-2016, 01:05 PM
Pintail is my best good chum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixes View Post

She told me that I didn't pay for them that the gov't has programs for that. I asked if she knew that the gov't has no way of making money only taking it from the taxpayers. She then repeated that it didn't work that way, that there are special funded programs that the govt provides. I kept trying to explain where the funds come from, but it was totally lost on her.
F*cking clueless idiot. Just like most the rest of the generation of her age and who will elect Hillary as our next President
"I've been working here for 44 years. Ain't nobody ever ordered nothing but a T-Bone steak and baked potato. Except one time, this @sshole from New York ordered a trout, back in 1987. We ain't got no g**d*mned trout".,
Old 08-25-2016, 07:50 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixes View Post
The only liberal voter (other than some of the older generation around here, 80+) is my wife's best friend. She is an educated gal who is an on again off again lesbian and works for DFACS, so I can sort of understand her political views. But, we both know that when she is over visiting that politics are an off limit topic. But, she does realize that Clinton is a lying crook and she has already stated that she will not vote this election.

I saw a prime example of dumbassery at Kroger last week. I was checking out and a Mexican couple with 2 rugrats were checking out in front of me. They had 5 separate orders and all were paid with some kind of Wic checks. By the time I got to check out, I was irritated. The 20 something year old female cashier apologized for the long wait and I made the comment "The wait didn't bother me as much as having to pay for mine and their groceries" .

I finally said " You just do not understand taxes do you?" and walked off. The funny part was the 14-15 year old bagboy standing there agreeing with me and understood what I was trying to tell the girl. He should of been running the register and her dumbass bagging the groceries.
My kids know all about taxes and how corrupt our govt is because I tell them everyday.
Old 11-09-2016, 06:35 AM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
I'll be tossing my vote to her.......hopefully I can continue my loosing streak.
Quote:
Hillary wins. You can get as mad as you want to.........but the reality is Trump does not stand a chance..........too many Dems and more women than men voters........

He has thrown around too many crazy ideas........folks who once would have voted for him probably won't know....
Quote:
Unfortunately, you are the new minority........me too.

I'm happy.......and will be just as happy come Nov. 9.
I was wrong, I'm still happy.........and my streak continues.........I did not vote for Hillary.........however I was afraid if I voted for Trump he would lose........I didn't vote. First time in 30 years I didn't vote for a president.