The Outdoors Place  
THE PLACE Chat Room

Go Back   The Outdoors Place > General > Political Debate and Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2016, 12:11 PM
THE PLACE Member

I think he can beat her if he'd shut his dang mouth about everything outside of policy and picking on hillary.
Old 08-03-2016, 04:00 PM
Super Moderator Supervisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator View Post
I think he can beat her if he'd shut his dang mouth about everything outside of policy and picking on hillary.
Me too.

I also think the liberal scum bag media is making a huge deal out of everything as usual....

The gold star family is a huge fan of sirrah law by the way...

This is going to be/is the biggest shit slinging election in the history of this country.
Old 08-03-2016, 10:11 PM
iHonk

Old 08-03-2016, 11:22 PM
THE PLACE Member

Ergodan will take over in '18 as soon as Europe is pacified.
Old 08-04-2016, 05:56 AM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckyT View Post
Me too.

I also think the liberal scum bag media is making a huge deal out of everything as usual....

The gold star family is a huge fan of sirrah law by the way...

This is going to be/is the biggest shit slinging election in the history of this country.
Hmmmmmmmmmm........this just might give you an indication that the man has nothing to stand on and no policies.
Old 08-04-2016, 07:31 AM
THE PLACE Member

Yep.
Old 08-04-2016, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncy View Post
Hmmmmmmmmmm........this just might give you an indication that the man has nothing to stand on and no policies.
No policies???? Nothing to stand on??? Yeah... He isn't a career politician. So I guess he has absolutely no political base to stand on... He's not part of the establishment and status quo..

Policies??? At least he's throwing topics out there that millions of Americans have been thinking and are angry about.... But the media and the liberals have been drowning them out with their politically correct policies for years......

He's basically not putting up with the democrats dirty tactics.... Eye for an Eye. Do I think he runs his mouth too much sometimes, yes I do... I think he can fire off at better targets...

He's got the media and the democrats in a major hissy fit right now. They are not use to somebody basically telling them to eff off at everything they throw out.... Fighting Back would be how I would describe it.

This has been boiling up for a long, long, time.... If ya'll want to sit back with your arms crossed, go ahead................ Part of the problem if you ask me....

Very simple right now. Trump or Hillary.... I'll take my chances with Trump. I know exactly what I'm getting with Hitlary..... Any other vote not for Trump is a vote for Hitlary....
Old 08-04-2016, 08:22 AM
Pintail is my best good chum

Quote:
No policies???? Nothing to stand on??? Yeah... He isn't a career politician. So I guess he has absolutely no political base to stand on... He's not part of the establishment and status quo..

Policies??? At least he's throwing topics out there that millions of Americans have been thinking and are angry about.... But the media and the liberals have been drowning them out with their politically correct policies for years......

He's basically not putting up with the democrats dirty tactics.... Eye for an Eye. Do I think he runs his mouth too much sometimes, yes I do... I think he can fire off at better targets...

He's got the media and the democrats in a major hissy fit right now. They are not use to somebody basically telling them to eff off at everything they throw out.... Fighting Back would be how I would describe it.

This has been boiling up for a long, long, time.... If ya'll want to sit back with your arms crossed, go ahead................ Part of the problem if you ask me....

Very simple right now. Trump or Hillary.... I'll take my chances with Trump. I know exactly what I'm getting with Hitlary..... Any other vote not for Trump is a vote for Hitlary....
100% of all that above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"I've been working here for 44 years. Ain't nobody ever ordered nothing but a T-Bone steak and baked potato. Except one time, this @sshole from New York ordered a trout, back in 1987. We ain't got no g**d*mned trout".,
Old 08-04-2016, 11:37 AM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:

Hillary wins. You can get as mad as you want to.........but the reality is Trump does not stand a chance..........too many Dems and more women than men voters........

He has thrown around too many crazy ideas........folks who once would have voted for him probably won't know....
Old 08-04-2016, 11:49 AM

Quote:
........too many Dems and more women than men voters........

Not to mention to many f*cking childish "Republicans" that are gonna sit this one out because their man didnt win the nomination or those fools that actually think Gary Johnson has a shot

I absolutely agree that Hillary wins. Voter fraud will make sure of that.
"I've been working here for 44 years. Ain't nobody ever ordered nothing but a T-Bone steak and baked potato. Except one time, this @sshole from New York ordered a trout, back in 1987. We ain't got no g**d*mned trout".,

Last edited by Gimp : 08-04-2016 at 11:51 AM.
Old 08-04-2016, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Hillary wins. You can get as mad as you want to.........but the reality is Trump does not stand a chance..........too many Dems and more women than men voters........

He has thrown around too many crazy ideas........folks who once would have voted for him probably won't know....
****ing A..... Guess we need to roll over and give up.....

Lol! I'm not..... Anybody who doesn't vote for Trump with the current situation out country is in, is either a raging democrat, a selfish individual who cares too much about pleasing their personal views with a vote for a perfect candidate, or a uninformed idiot....

I am angry..... Absolutely disgusted with our current administration, a lying, corrupt bitch running for president, a class of worthless deadbeats sucking off of our hard work who get to vote, a weakened military, open borders with illegals telling us how we should run our country, police officers getting killed by black lives matters thugs, the constant race baiting of the left causing this horseshit, the constant threat of the left wanting to disarm us by slowly chipping away at our 2nd Amendment rights, political correctness that is utterly absurd, the media which is rigging this election, the left telling me that I'm privileged since I'm white, sick of big govt and bigger taxes, Obamacare,........

Lmao!!!!! All kinds of things to not be happy about.
Old 08-04-2016, 01:11 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:

Lol! I'm not..... Anybody who doesn't vote for Trump with the current situation out country is in, is either a raging democrat, a selfish individual who cares too much about pleasing their personal views with a vote for a perfect candidate, or a uninformed idiot....

I am angry..... Absolutely disgusted with our current administration, a lying, corrupt bitch running for president, a class of worthless deadbeats sucking off of our hard work who get to vote, a weakened military, open borders with illegals telling us how we should run our country, police officers getting killed by black lives matters thugs, the constant race baiting of the left causing this horseshit, the constant threat of the left wanting to disarm us by slowly chipping away at our 2nd Amendment rights, political correctness that is utterly absurd, the media which is rigging this election, the left telling me that I'm privileged since I'm white, sick of big govt and bigger taxes, Obamacare,........

Unfortunately, you are the new minority........me too.

I'm happy.......and will be just as happy come Nov. 9.
Old 08-04-2016, 01:19 PM

Quote:

And then BuckyT dropped the mic and walked the f*** off, stage right
Old 08-04-2016, 03:23 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:

I'm right there with ya. Unfortuntaley, as Tom said we are now outnumbered We may never have another Republican president get elected in our lifetime. Apparently there are just too many liberals and worthless folks feeding off our hard earned cash
Old 08-04-2016, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickdraw View Post
. Apparently there are just too many liberals and worthless folks feeding off our hard earned cash
And Democratic voter fraud