"MedMan's Man Crush" 88, outdoor,outdoors,place,archery,bowhunting,hunting,deer hunting,whitetail deer,turkey hunting, quail hunting,fishing,bass fishing,forum,GA,FL,TN,KY,IN,PA,deer,turkey,quail,bass,forum" /> "MedMan's Man Crush" 88 The Sports Page" /> Message from Pointer <font color="red">"MedMan's Man Crush" </font> 88 - Page 3 - The Outdoors Place
The Outdoors Place  
THE PLACE Chat Room

Go Back   The Outdoors Place > General > The Sports Page
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2010, 09:09 PM
Strokin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryano View Post
3 days ago you were pissed off at "Cousin Carl" and wanting the book throwed at him.

which is it? you cant have it both ways

FWIW, they didnt "turn around and give "Little E" a win"......"Little E" had the win before this incident.

You really have turned out to be a Pointer1 minion douche bag.....Its cute that you continue to play his silly games around here.......But keep up with the shit stirring............This kinda stuff is just my game
yep
Old 07-21-2010, 09:24 PM
Medicine Man

Old 07-21-2010, 11:36 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
But keep up with the shit stirring............This kinda stuff is just my game lol
you go girl!

Old 07-22-2010, 07:56 AM
Medicine Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by walker View Post
yep
After everything Pointer "MedMan's Man Crush" 88 did for you? I'm disappointed in you for this type of behavior.
Old 07-22-2010, 06:45 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicine Man View Post
It's the "June Bug" special..

Look fella's this has nothing to do with me. I'm just tell'en ya'll Pointer "MedMan's Man Crush" 88 is very pizzed about this whole deal. "Little E" was given the win because of the "Saint Dale" car that Nascar put together to make alittle extra change. Fine I'll move along. I do need ya'll to let us know what time and channel we should tune into Sunday for the weekly weenie specials..
Agreed no matter what ryan says if jr is such a good driver and winner why isn't he running in more of the races with carl and the boys to prove he has what it takes. Pretty simple nascar made it so jr won plain and simple . It is funny listening to the jr lovers excuses for him sucking.
Old 07-22-2010, 07:18 PM
Pintail is my best good chum

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpman View Post
Pretty simple nascar made it so jr won plain and simple . .
yep, sure wish they would hurry up and "fix" one for him on the Cup side where it actually matters

you think the trip to the Moon was done in Hollywood and the Oil spill was caused by the government too though so that pretty much shoots a wad all over your credibility LOL! ...............Enough said lmao lol lol lmao lmao

Go buy you some more tin foil Stump..............you are gonna need it lol

Im done with this thread.
"I've been working here for 44 years. Ain't nobody ever ordered nothing but a T-Bone steak and baked potato. Except one time, this @sshole from New York ordered a trout, back in 1987. We ain't got no g**d*mned trout".,

Last edited by Gimp : 07-22-2010 at 07:23 PM.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:18 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
yep, sure wish they would hurry up and "fix" one for him on the Cup side where it actually matters

you think the trip to the Moon was done in Hollywood and the Oil spill was caused by the government too though so that pretty much shoots a wad all over your credibility LOL! ...............Enough said lmao lol lol lmao lmao :giggle
Go buy you some more tin foil Stump..............you are gonna need it lol

Im done with this thread.
You still don't get it do you!!!! Your the only one blowing any kind of wads here. You take everything you read on the net serious and try and cover your butt with it LOL

You lose no matter what.... Nascar wont fix it unless jr drives the 3 car in the cup race in memmory of his dad. If they do that then you can bet he will get his next and probably only win in the cup series.

You just don't get it and are naive when it comes to anything about JR and nascar.

Try again your last try at a dig was piss poor and very old.... can you come up with some new material next time.

we all know the oil spill wasn't caused by the gov't and not all are smart enough to know the lunar landing was a set up:rolle yes: Try again with something better I have plenty of foil for all occasions.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:59 PM
Cheese

Well who the EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF won?
Old 07-22-2010, 10:39 PM
Medicine Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampaspicer View Post
Well who the EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF won?
Not sure yet, they just threw the caution flag..
Old 07-22-2010, 11:31 PM
West Point Manatee

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzippi jb View Post
Maybe even an Anchorman style gang fight.
"Brick, you just killed a man with a trident. Maybe you should think about laying low for a while."