The Outdoors Place  
THE PLACE Chat Room

Go Back   The Outdoors Place > General > Political Debate and Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-03-2011, 02:08 PM
ssramage's Avatar
ssramage ssramage is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: SSI
Posts: 15,204
Default Now what?

Well looks like Cain has dropped out of the race...so now what?
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics...0,889996.story
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-03-2011, 03:18 PM
Quickdraw's Avatar
Quickdraw Quickdraw is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Milledgeville
Posts: 35,644
Default

Anybody but you know who!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-03-2011, 03:19 PM
quackwacker's Avatar
quackwacker quackwacker is offline
Shady Acres Farm & kennel
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Shady Dale Georgia
Posts: 15,940
Default

Newt! Cain for VP
__________________
I guess I need to learn not to be so blunt, honest, and to the point. Some people would rather me animate prevications so I may inspire ones distorted fantasy of what their preception of reality really is, per say.

Shmelton
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-03-2011, 03:39 PM
ssramage's Avatar
ssramage ssramage is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: SSI
Posts: 15,204
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quackwacker View Post
Newt! Cain for VP
I like that
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-03-2011, 03:47 PM
double trouble's Avatar
double trouble double trouble is offline
wanna be offshore capt.
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: FLA the best state in the union
Posts: 4,048
Default

looks like obama wins again ... yall better vote ron paul !!
__________________
Of all the fish in the sea i have hardly met any i didn't like to eat!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-03-2011, 04:16 PM
Hairy Dawg's Avatar
Hairy Dawg Hairy Dawg is offline
.......
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 5,441
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quackwacker View Post
Newt! Cain for VP
My thoughts exactly.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-03-2011, 04:16 PM
Nick_T's Avatar
Nick_T Nick_T is offline
I approve this message!
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,871
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quackwacker View Post
Newt! Cain for VP
That sounds better to me now.

Nick T
__________________
Orchard Protection Squad
"Semper Feist!"
Body Count
737 since 2008 season
Bear Creek Tack Co. Pro Staff
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-04-2011, 06:09 PM
snuffer
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssramage View Post
Well looks like Cain has dropped out of the race...so now what?
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics...0,889996.story
i have it all figured out, just took me a while to come to terms with it. its pretty simple, really. no matter which crook get elected, we are phucked...p-h-u-c-k-e-d....

our way of life that we have enjoyed, is going down the toilet right before our eyes. us good ol boys used to be the accepted, and now we are considered the perverse. no one is going to fix it. it is just the way it is. we are in this predicament due to the democrats, and republicans.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-04-2011, 06:22 PM
stumpman's Avatar
stumpman stumpman is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 9,815
Default

Cain turned out to be a typical MM like most the rest looks like. Not sure who to vote for guess time will tell.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-04-2011, 06:25 PM
QuakerBoy's Avatar
QuakerBoy QuakerBoy is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Right Here Fool!
Posts: 23,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuffer View Post
i have it all figured out, just took me a while to come to terms with it. its pretty simple, really. no matter which crook get elected, we are phucked...p-h-u-c-k-e-d....

our way of life that we have enjoyed, is going down the toilet right before our eyes. us good ol boys used to be the accepted, and now we are considered the perverse. no one is going to fix it. it is just the way it is. we are in this predicament due to the democrats, and republicans.
Seems they both need to stop stop worrying about Nwinning for their partyN and start doing what's right for the people....seems both parties are either so far right...or so far left in their thinking that they can never meet a common ground.
__________________
"Some people are like Slinkies. They're not really good for anything but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-04-2011, 07:05 PM
snuffer
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuakerBoy View Post
Seems they both need to stop stop worrying about Nwinning for their partyN and start doing what's right for the people....seems both parties are either so far right...or so far left in their thinking that they can never meet a common ground.
what both sides are interested in, is making money for theirselves...at OUR expense. i think we need to fire them all
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-04-2011, 07:38 PM
Sixes's Avatar
Sixes Sixes is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sixes
Posts: 17,599
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quackwacker View Post
Newt! Cain for VP
They are from the same state, so there are tougher restrictions on them running together, better off not running candidates from the same state.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-04-2011, 08:15 PM
Quickdraw's Avatar
Quickdraw Quickdraw is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Milledgeville
Posts: 35,644
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuffer View Post
what both sides are interested in, is making money for theirselves...at OUR expense. i think we need to fire them all
Is Ronald Reagan available?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.