The Outdoors Place  
THE PLACE Chat Room

Go Back   The Outdoors Place > Hunting > Bow Hunting
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2016, 08:44 AM
Super Moderator Supervisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb View Post
When it comes to the deer hunting, I would really like to hear what the buck T and the ga tech hunter would have said about this. Where they at?
I'm here! I thought your toad hammer buck was awesome by the way!! You impress me with your steadfast hunting skills. Very well rounded! Big Buck Deers, Big Turkey Birds, and Puddle Ducks Galore!!

I can get along with most folks. It's my personality I guess. But... some people hate me... Pbradley over there dislikes me quite a bit. I made him mad over in the political forum.. He said "I'm watching your every move..." I told him I'd love to meet up and chat! He never replied back..

And.. I know some of y'all don't like old Nick, but he's a good guy.

The Trad Guys over there really don't like me either.. I'm not traditional enough but I pass bucks most over there would blow a load for and take pictures of them just to piss some of them off over there...

Etter, Bouncy, and myself went to the TBG Banquet in Covington this year...

Holy Hell................. They stated it was a $15 cover to get in the door... So we get there a little late. 50 plus people in the door already. I give the people a $20. They say, "thanks". I ask, "Where is my change?" They say they don't have change to give me...................

If I would have been by myself, I would have told them to give my money back to me and would have walked.... They cheated us out of $15... Etter doesn't seem to mind, Bouncy is in the middle, and I'm ****ing pissed off......................

I wrote Todd Cook over in the trad forum a polite and professional PM stating my disappointment with the no change policy they had. He never replied back to me..... What a effing douchebag...................................

I didn't spend a dime at that banquet either. Had $200 in my pocket too.. We all left mid way between some rambling, full of himself, speaker who went on and on and on about some moose hunt in Alaska. Good thing too.. Etter was sneaking off to the bathroom chugging Vodka and was getting a bit tipsy.....

And that selfbow dude, aka Martin told us all that he didn't dye his hair and beard. He said after he lost all the weight, it all changed back to its natural color..................:l olhammer:
Old 11-01-2016, 09:52 AM
Mean muggin

Thanks bucky, same feelings here toward you, and a lot of other guys who hang here They seem to be looking for some glory over there, but are very hesitant to congratulate. The funny thing to me about that whole "jb is just starting shit" thing on the question of ethical shots, by no means was i. I offered my opinion in a civil manner and it was like I was the devil himself saying i didn't agree. They came our of the woodwork defending that douche for shooting an alert deer head on. I venture to say that all my pals on here wouldn't take that shot and damn sure wouldn't defend it
Old 11-01-2016, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb View Post
Thanks bucky, same feelings here toward you, and a lot of other guys who hang here They seem to be looking for some glory over there, but are very hesitant to congratulate. The funny thing to me about that whole "jb is just starting shit" thing on the question of ethical shots, by no means was i. I offered my opinion in a civil manner and it was like I was the devil himself saying i didn't agree. They came our of the woodwork defending that douche for shooting an alert deer head on. I venture to say that all my pals on here wouldn't take that shot and damn sure wouldn't defend it
There are quite a few uneducated morons over there....

I decided not to get involved in that thread... That was a piss poor shot angle for a bow shot.....
Old 11-01-2016, 12:20 PM
THE PLACE Member

trad bow hunters are as bad as fly fishermen

I thought of getting one, but I hate to become more of an azzhole than I already am
Old 11-01-2016, 12:47 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixes View Post
trad bow hunters are as bad as fly fishermen

I thought of getting one, but I hate to become more of an azzhole than I already am
That's impossible........you have reached the apex.........zenith.........and pinnacle........you can go no higher........might as well get one.

I love my long bow..........I don't care what you hunt with.........but I'll never go back to my compound again.

I will kill them with a rifle and muzzleloader.........
Old 11-01-2016, 12:48 PM
THE PLACE Member

BTW, Tommy.......they didn't cheat me........I paid $30........for me and etter.....
Old 11-01-2016, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncy View Post
BTW, Tommy.......they didn't cheat me........I paid $30........for me and etter.....
Didn't know you paid exactly the amount Tom. They would have ripped you off though if you had nothing but 20's like me.

Screw them...
Old 11-01-2016, 01:09 PM

I'll kill deer with anything that is legal.
Old 11-02-2016, 09:02 PM
Mean muggin

I don't, they just don't like me....which makes me happy. Please tell me they don't work at Akins.

Last edited by jb : 11-02-2016 at 09:05 PM.
Old 11-02-2016, 09:07 PM
THE PLACE Member

I don't talk with them much. I don't fit into their click. Guess I'm a little too rough around the edges and oh I kill deer with a gun!
Old 11-02-2016, 09:14 PM
Mean muggin

Me and old red need to roll up there one day and visit with you. They would both shit their pants lol.
Old 11-02-2016, 09:17 PM
THE PLACE Member

Y'all come on thru I will introduce you! He was up there the other day dropping a truck off in service.
Old 11-02-2016, 09:21 PM
THE PLACE Member

BTW love the new sig line!
Old 11-02-2016, 09:32 PM
THE PLACE Member

hope my last one doesn't get me banded.
Old 11-02-2016, 09:35 PM
THE PLACE Member

It's an honest question. Why would you banned?