Thread: Bouncy
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 10:40 AM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckyT View Post
David Johnson is a idiot.

I'm voting against every Republican incumbent on the ticket. To hell with them. I've been voting Republican for 20yrs.... To hell with them.... I'm more pissed off at them than I am at a Demorat......

I was getting at least 3 letters a week from Republican representatives wanting money from me... The last one was from Jody Hice. I voted against him and for that Collins fella for my district.

I wrote a letter stating my utter disgust for the Republican party at the present moment, and it would be a smart move for him and every other representative to back Trump so we wouldn't get 4yrs of Hillary Clinton....

I haven't gotten a single letter after that. Been over a month.... To hell with those *******s...

Nobody is working for US anymore..... It's blatantly obvious that these establishment elites want everything to remain the same. They want their cushy health plans, big pensions, perks, and not be held accountable for anything. Just keep sweeping the problems under the rug, cower down to the democrats, and pretend they are working for America and doing a good job.............. I'm ready for a small business owner, working class, everyday American who gives a shit about America to run for office.

To hell with it all........... I so damn pissed off right now........................ **** the media too.................................... And anybody who says I'm white and owe them something can go walk in front of a damn train!!! We have a half black president, a black AG, black SCOTUS, black mayors, black senators, black congressman and women, black lawyers, black cops.... black people are in every faucet of this society and are doing fine............. Give me a ****ing break................................ White Privileged my ass....................
Nice post, this post makes me like you even better

Welcome to my world of **** politics, **** the lying media and **** anyone that has their hand out thinking I owe them something