The Outdoors Place

The Outdoors Place (http://www.theoutdoorsplace.net/index.php)
-   Bow Hunting (http://www.theoutdoorsplace.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   I let the ______ eat! (http://www.theoutdoorsplace.net/showthread.php?t=74284)

bouncy 10-14-2015 10:31 AM

I let the ______ eat!

I swear I want to run my fist threw the computer screen and throat punch the next jack leg on GON that says........."I let the (insert bow name here) eat!"

Am I the only person that feels that way?

Gimp 10-14-2015 10:34 AM

You are not the only one that feels that way :cheer:

Steven Farr 10-14-2015 10:46 AM

I do it just to piss people off

Gimp 10-14-2015 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steven Farr (Post 1097120)
I do it just to piss people off

What kind of bullet did Tristan let that buck hold yesterday evening?

Steven Farr 10-14-2015 12:00 PM

A Barnes meat missle

Sixes 10-14-2015 12:26 PM

If we are talking about shit that drives us crazy, I'll put my 2 cents in.

What I hate is the term "harvest", "nice" doe, pluralized "doe" or "buck" (said with yankee accent). The fact every buck in the woods is either 2.5 or 3.5 and scores 135. Anyone who pimps Obsession bows, BiPolar broadheads or the magical BFO. Bow only braggarts, that NCHillbilly arrogant prick fellow from GON, and last but not least, anyone that makes their own videos and pretends that they are talking to the audience.

I enjoy the self made videos, but can't stand the 3-4 minute intros (especially the "be back in a minute" bullshit), just show the hunt and the kill, no one cares about the rest of the crap.

The only exception with the videos is the guy in the turkey forum (Covehunter, I think), his videos are great but I do skip his intros.

Gator 10-14-2015 12:30 PM

I agree with every thing sixes just said. We may be kin.

Fatboy 10-14-2015 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gator (Post 1097131)

That would mean you were also kin to JamesG.

Sixes 10-14-2015 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatboy (Post 1097134)

That kinship has never been verified:poke:

But, if we are kin, and more than likely we are, I have much worse family members:butchert:

JamesG 10-14-2015 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixes (Post 1097130)
If we are talking about shit that drives us crazy, I'll put my 2 cents in.

What I hate is the term "harvest", "nice" doe, pluralized "doe" or "buck" (said with yankee accent). The fact every buck in the woods is either 2.5 or 3.5 and scores 135. Anyone who pimps Obsession bows, BiPolar broadheads or the magical BFO. Bow only braggarts, that NCHillbilly arrogant prick fellow from GON, and last but not least, anyone that makes their own videos and pretends that they are talking to the audience.

I enjoy the self made videos, but can't stand the 3-4 minute intros (especially the "be back in a minute" bullshit), just show the hunt and the kill, no one cares about the rest of the crap.

The only exception with the videos is the guy in the turkey forum (Covehunter, I think), his videos are great but I do skip his intros.

I agree
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gator (Post 1097131)

You're not part of this family :flipa:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatboy (Post 1097134)

:flipa: just because

Sixes 10-14-2015 01:59 PM

One other thing, quit blaming piss poor shooting on equipment. I've made some bad shots before and lost deer, but never blamed the broad head. I shot a doe years ago with one of, if not the first mechanical broadhead called a punchcutter. It failed to open and the entrance and exit looked like a field point, guess what, the deer still died cause it's lungs had holes through them.

And, one other thing, if you hit a deer with a "perfect" shot, they die, quickly. And if you have video of the perfect hit, don't be a puzzy and post it.

That is all, for now.

Quickdraw 10-14-2015 02:46 PM

Commericialization of the sport has ruined it. Everyone seems to be a pro staff memeber for some company and has to place the product next to the deer so they can get free stuff and work a hunt show so they can be a hunting celebrity.LoL Its gotten just rediculous on how much a competition for the biggest horns has gotten to be. Folks need the attention I guess to make up for their insecurities thay have in other parts of their life?

BuckyT 10-14-2015 03:06 PM

Timmy Sixes is spot on as usual!

I went into a rant with GThunter about it at camp. Let's face it guys, we are kind of effing old now.... Hell... I'll be 40 in 2.5 more years, some of y'all are pretty ancient already.... LMAO.

GT made a good point. Quite a few of these people are kids... Teenagers, early 20's numbnuts, and some older beginner guys that have been commercialized with all the bullshit on TV now.... Times are changing............................

And... some of these hicks out here are simply stupid..... Can't fix that... lol

jb 10-14-2015 03:56 PM

I called the douche nozzles out on the bfo, obsession, bipolar shit, well as nicely as I could on gon. I wish they would come over here.....I bet it would liven THE PLACE up

OFD2Truck 10-14-2015 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixes (Post 1097142)
One other thing, quit blaming piss poor shooting on equipment. I've made some bad shots before and lost deer, but never blamed the bread head. I shot a doe years ago with one of, if not the first mechanical broadhead called a punchcutter. It failed to open and the entrance and exit looked like a field point, guess what, the deer still died cause it's lungs had holes through them.

And, one other thing, if you hit a deer with a "perfect" shot, they die, quickly. And if you have video of the perfect hit, don't be a puzzy and post it.

That is all, for now.

People that shoot "bread heads" drive me nuts!:poke: