The Outdoors Place

The Outdoors Place (http://www.theoutdoorsplace.net/index.php)
-   Lease (http://www.theoutdoorsplace.net/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Starting to look (http://www.theoutdoorsplace.net/showthread.php?t=61206)

ssramage 02-06-2012 08:42 AM

Starting to look

I know it's a long shot but if y'all hear of any club or lease openings within an hour of Forsyth let me know, the closer to Monroe Co. the better. The ONLY things I'm looking for are good turkey and duck hunting, I really don't care how the deer hunting is.:cheer:

brickertony 08-20-2013 03:05 PM

wow

Quickdraw 09-09-2013 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssramage (Post 892826)
I know it's a long shot but if y'all hear of any club or lease openings within an hour of Forsyth let me know, the closer to Monroe Co. the better. The ONLY things I'm looking for are good turkey and duck hunting, I really don't care how the deer hunting is.:cheer:

The club I just got in has ducks and turkeys. Baldwin county. I think we have one opening left

Duck Fool 09-09-2013 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quickdraw (Post 1031579)

The club I just got in has ducks and turkeys. Baldwin county. I think we have one opening left

So I can shoot ducks every day of season?

ssramage 09-09-2013 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quickdraw (Post 1031579)

Bring me as a guest. Cody would rather duck hunt anyways.

Quickdraw 09-09-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duck Fool (Post 1031580)
So I can shoot ducks every day of season?

From what I here the club has duck hunts on designated days during the season. All members are invited and usually allow a few guest as well. A guy at the football game Friday told me he hunted it last year as a guest and it has some good duck holes. That side of the club borders lake Sinclair in the Rocky Creek area

Fatboy 09-09-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quickdraw (Post 1031627)
From what I here the club has duck hunts on designated days during the season. All members are invited and usually allow a few guest as well. A guy at the football game Friday told me he hunted it last year as a guest and it has some good duck holes. That side of the club borders lake Sinclair in the Rocky Creek area

Thanks....Let me know the dates :cheer:

ssramage 09-09-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Cool. You have my phone number.:cheer:

Duck Fool 09-09-2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

I would have to have 60 designated days to join.

Fatboy 09-09-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duck Fool (Post 1031632)
I would have to have 60 designated days to join.

Come with us on the guest shoot. Everyone on THE PLACE is invited :cheer:

Duck Fool 09-09-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatboy (Post 1031635)

Come with us on the guest shoot. Everyone on THE PLACE is invited :cheer:

Ok.

There is a club I was in here when I first moved from Statesboro. They offered me the creek bottom area this year to duck hunt any day I wanted for $800. I then asked if that whole area was only mine and they said no. They gave up when I said that if I couldn't deer hunt in their area, then they couldn't hunt in my area.

ssramage 09-09-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duck Fool (Post 1031637)
Ok.

There is a club I was in here when I first moved from Statesboro. They offered me the creek bottom area this year to duck hunt any day I wanted for $800. I then asked if that whole area was only mine and they said no. They gave up when I said that if I couldn't deer hunt in their area, then they couldn't hunt in my area.

It would have to be a bad azz creek bottom for me to pay $800.

Duck Fool 09-09-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssramage (Post 1031642)

It would have to be a bad azz creek bottom for me to pay $800.

I'm not in it. It is good for a couple limits of woodies which can be killed 100 yards from this place on public land.

Steven, how far is Barnesville from you?

ssramage 09-09-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duck Fool (Post 1031644)
I'm not in it. It is good for a couple limits of woodies which can be killed 100 yards from this place on public land.

Steven, how far is Barnesville from you?

15 minutes

Duck Fool 09-09-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssramage (Post 1031648)

15 minutes

I will look into a place for you that might be a good bow spot. I think it's 40 acres but in a industrial park