The Outdoors Place

The Outdoors Place (http://www.theoutdoorsplace.net/index.php)
-   Archery (http://www.theoutdoorsplace.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Practice (http://www.theoutdoorsplace.net/showthread.php?t=74059)

Quickdraw 08-03-2015 10:10 PM

Practice

Been shooting the ole Bowtech every evening for about a week. I'm almost hunt ready but need to change out my D loop. Who all has started practicing?

JamesG 08-04-2015 06:42 AM

Haven't even took mine out of the case yet. Need to, just no place to shoot where I live.

Duff 08-04-2015 06:53 AM

Not here. Not sure how much I will hunt early season. Did drag my Arras out yesterday to see what I had. Need some feather work done.

OFD2Truck 08-04-2015 07:45 AM

shot a few times while I was at camp. Seemed somewhat dialed in and just have to shoot consistently soon in case that tall 8 walks by opening morning:tampa:

GThunter 08-04-2015 08:05 AM

Been shooting for the last month or so.

PintailM2 08-04-2015 02:58 PM

I wuz till I found out my can was damaged.

jb 08-04-2015 07:21 PM

Shooting a little to get ready for Iowa

Quickdraw 08-04-2015 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jb (Post 1093464)
Shooting a little to get ready for Iowa

Now that is something to look forward to:exactly:

I need to get something big on cam this month to get me pumped. If I had some bucks on cam like you and Wilie ID be excited

mcrebel 08-04-2015 11:08 PM

Yea, even won a lil money last Thursday, first I had shot all year. Been trying to get it just right though. It's nice being out of Athens and having space to actually live and shoot stuff

BuckyT 08-05-2015 08:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I've been shooting too.

Lane and I have been steady at it. Well... I have to sneak out and get my arrows in before he figures it out.. He just takes over and won't let me shoot...He's a real target hog....:lolhammer: Fine by me! I just sit back and watch him, answer his questions, and give a nudge every now and then in the right direction in regards to shooting form. I try to let him do it himself without much distraction from me.

Here is he is shooting in his underwear the other night. He said it was hot outside.:lolhammer:

Fatboy 08-05-2015 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckyT (Post 1093480)
I've been shooting too.

Lane and I have been steady at it. Well... I have to sneak out and get my arrows in before he figures it out.. He just takes over and won't let me shoot...He's a real target hog....:lolhammer: Fine by me! I just sit back and watch him, answer his questions, and give a nudge every now and then in the right direction in regards to shooting form. I try to let him do it himself without much distraction from me.

Here is he is shooting in his underwear the other night. He said it was hot outside.:lolhammer:

Good stuff Tommy :cheer::cheer:

Quickdraw 08-05-2015 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckyT (Post 1093480)
I've been shooting too.

He is growing up fast! What poundage is he pulling on that bow?

Duff 08-05-2015 07:17 PM

That's great Bucky!!

Gimp 08-05-2015 07:53 PM

Steven Farr 08-05-2015 08:33 PM

That's awesome Tommy. Ryan that is hilarious!