The rules are fairly simple and we'd like to keep it that way for as long as possible. We are here to share outdoor and life experiences with one another.
1. Keep the personal attacks to yourself.
2. If you don't have anything nice or productive to say....well don't say it.
3. No nudity is to be posted.
4. If you have a problem with someone or an issue on the forum take it to Personal Messages.
5. If you don't like the way things are run here....there are plenty of other outdoor forums.
6. This site is for Hunters and Outdoorsmen and women. If you are neither you won't get to stay.
7. We have and will continue to be adding to our list of censored words. Please do not attempt to type around the censor.
8. The site will not tolerate bashing of other members or other sites. We are here to enjoy ourselves and discuss hunting, fishing, the outdoors, and other B.S. type subjects while keeping a fun and enjoyable atmosphere.
9. *Active members will not be allowed to post under another user name during a ban period . If you are caught your ban time will extend another 2 weeks and your user name will be permanently banned for life.
Banning times will progress until the point of forgetting about you and only the staff member that banned you can lift it.
In addition to the above stated rules, a moderator or administrator may at any time use their discretion and edit or modify a post, thread or avatar by any user. If your thread has been moderated, you may recieve a PM, but it is not a requirement for the management to do so.
If the management of this site feels that your actions occupy too much of their time, you will be asked to refrain from your actions. Failure to do so will result in your being banned.
Please keep in mind, though this forum is on a public domain for use by hunters and outdoorspeople, it is still a privately owned forum and the decisions made by the management are final.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:54 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.