The Outdoors Place

The Outdoors Place (http://www.theoutdoorsplace.net/index.php)
-   Political Debate and Discussions (http://www.theoutdoorsplace.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Trump (http://www.theoutdoorsplace.net/showthread.php?t=74904)

Gimp 09-27-2016 06:41 AM

Trump
 
Pretty much handed the election to Hitlery last night :

I didn't watch last night because I just couldn't stomach it but from what I've read up until midnight and what I've seen online, the witch killed him for the last hour of it.

I'm starting to wonder now if that wasn't the plan all along and we've been played. HOW do they let him show up so unprepared????? They had months to prepare! WHY didn't he swing for the fence on some of her issues when he had the chance?

The is biggest joke of an election I've ever seen. It's more like a circus act. God help us all. We're ****ed

I'll get up and walk before I vote for that wicked bitch though. Hell will freeze over too.

Duff 09-27-2016 06:57 AM

I tried to watch it twice. Couldn't handle it. Trump looked like the idiot that he is. That said, I'll still vote for the idiot.

georgiaboy 09-27-2016 07:14 AM

I chose poorly with my time and watched some of it then halfway listened to more. Neither impressed me. I may have missed or tuned out the extra-idiot parts but the first half he was ahead in my opinion. Second half was a wash, both were petty. She never actually answered any question and he barely did. I probably won't watch the next one.

PintailM2 09-27-2016 09:49 AM

Told ya. We're screwed.

Gator 09-27-2016 10:28 AM

I watched the whole thing. I didn't come out with the feeling that she really bested him.

Gimp 09-27-2016 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PintailM2 (Post 1108875)
Told ya. We're screwed.

You sure did pal. I finally believe you

Ol' Red 09-27-2016 11:55 AM

I watched the whole thing(except for a 22 minute break for some action). He missed some YUGE opportunities to bury that bitch. She wants to raise taxes on both individuals and companies, raise minimum wage, and give free education to everyone. My question would be once all of that is paid for by the "wealthy", what is left to create any jobs? All of those ideas will REDUCE employment. Trump should have jumped all over that. Then she pitched him the biggest softball of the night on cyber security. While she was pounding on Russia he should have turned it on her saying the threats potentially came from her sending 100+ classified emails. He also missed another opportunity with the black folk. They have been "counted on" by the Democratic candidate for years and they aren't any better off today than they were 10, 20, 30, or 50 years ago. Why keep buying into the lies?

He wasn't prepared, but I don't think either candidate swayed the "undecided."

Red

Flat Broke 09-27-2016 12:05 PM

The undecided are going to listen to MSM tell them Hillary won the debate. They are sheeple and never think for themselves.

No matter what we will have the worst president in history after this election. And I never thought anyone could do worse the H. Obama

georgiaboy 09-27-2016 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ol' Red (Post 1108883)
I watched the whole thing(except for a 22 minute break for some action). He missed some YUGE opportunities to bury that bitch. She wants to raise taxes on both individuals and companies, raise minimum wage, and give free education to everyone. My question would be once all of that is paid for by the "wealthy", what is left to create any jobs? All of those ideas will REDUCE employment. Trump should have jumped all over that. Then she pitched him the biggest softball of the night on cyber security. While she was pounding on Russia he should have turned it on her saying the threats potentially came from her sending 100+ classified emails. He also missed another opportunity with the black folk. They have been "counted on" by the Democratic candidate for years and they aren't any better off today than they were 10, 20, 30, or 50 years ago. Why keep buying into the lies?

He wasn't prepared, but I don't think either candidate swayed the "undecided."

Red

I thought the plan to defeat ISIS was a great time to ask how she felt she handled Benghazi. I didn't feel she "won" by any means, but neither impressed me.

georgiaboy 09-27-2016 01:27 PM

Oh and neither made me feel good about the 2nd amendment. Stop and frisk is unconstitutional but they agree anyone on the no fly list should be banned from buying a firearm. Because that list is perfect and due process is meaningless?

Red, forgot to say I wish he'd lit in on her more on her planned tax increase on the nebulous, undefined rich. We all know that's a sound byte to appease the masses who want free stuff though.

Duff 09-27-2016 01:46 PM

Hmmmmmm.........

Killery have the questions before the debate???

http://baltimoregazette.com/clinton-...s-week-debate/

Gimp 09-27-2016 02:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
........

Quickdraw 09-27-2016 02:18 PM

I felt in the first 30 mins Trump won big time but missed lots of opportunities in the last 45 mins. Trump needs black votes. He needs to focus on the fact that they have been in poverty under Dems forever and it will not change under Killary. Killary had in a ear piece getting told what to say all night. LoL That's why she paused so many times before speaking. LoL

OFD2Truck 09-27-2016 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quickdraw (Post 1108890)
I felt in the first 30 mins Trump won big time but missed lots of opportunities in the last 45 mins. Trump needs black votes. He needs to focus on the fact that they have been in poverty under Dems forever and it will not change under Killary. Killary had in a ear piece getting told what to say all night. LoL That's why she paused so many times before speaking. LoL

Have to think he is taking his own advice in "The art of the deal". I can only hope he attempted to survive the first one without too UGE of a mistake. Plays into her getting complacent the second go around and he waxing the floor with her.

OFD2Truck 09-27-2016 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OFD2Truck (Post 1108892)
Have to think he is taking his own advice in "The art of the deal". I can only hope he attempted to survive the first one without too UGE of a mistake. Plays into her getting complacent the second go around and he waxing the floor with her.

One can hope that between now and the next debate Wikileaks drops the big Oct surprise


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.