PDA

View Full Version : Colt 1911 WW1 reissue

Bowbender
04-03-2008, 08:30 PM
Buddy of mine ordered this gun brand new, only problem was it's not the right one and the shop owner won't take it back. Pissed him off pretty good to boot, any who here is the deal he is after.... I am gonna email him a link to this and I am sure he will sign up, so be patient with the questions as I don't know much about this gun..

His name is Jim and be sure to ask him to post some pics of builds he has done, truly an outstanding craftsman!:cheer:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/Bowbender35/colt.jpg
Colt 1911 WW1 reissue

Black oxide finish

Brand new in box, havenít even racked the slide.

I would like to do a face to face trade for a Blued

Colt gold cup trophy new in the box

If not ftf then I have a ffl dealer that I use and can go through him. I will pay shipping on my end and they pay shipping on their end.

The colt I have goes for more than the gold cup so this is a way for someone to save a few bucks.

Also just so there is no confusion everything must be legal, foid card required and a bill of sale will be filled out with both parties information or no deal.

Thanks and please let me know what site itís on and feel free to put my e-mail address on the posting.

Thanks again

Grimjim
04-04-2008, 04:21 PM
Okay I'm in. If anyone is interested you can e-mail me directly at:

grimjim13@sbcglobal.net

Now I've got another site to check all the time.:)

Flattop
04-04-2008, 04:31 PM
Welcome Grimjim!

Grimjim
04-18-2008, 05:23 PM
Just to let every body know I traded with someone for a nib gold cup national match. Dropped the old one off at my ffl guy, can't wait to shoot the new one.