PDA

View Full Version : Heckuva deal on some Golf Clubs

Glascock
02-25-2008, 11:30 AM
I've got a brand new set of Tommy Armour with the 3-PW (3 and 4 irons are hybrids) that I won in a tournament.They're still wrapped in plastic and in the box.I'll take $100 for 'em picked up around Augusta...........

Jorge
02-25-2008, 11:35 AM
I've got a brand new set of Tommy Armour with the 3-PW (3 and 4 irons are hybrids) that I won in a tournament.They're still wrapped in plastic and in the box.I'll take $100 for 'em picked up around Augusta...........

That sounds like a pretty good deal. Someone needs to take advantage of this.

Next time you decide to win a tournament please win some Callaway X-20's with rifle shafts.

Glascock
02-25-2008, 11:39 AM

Next time you decide to win a tournament please win some Callaway X-20's with rifle shafts.:giggle::giggle: I hit some of theCallaways the other day,and they were pretty good.The best feeling Irons I have hit recently were some King Cobra S9's the other day.I've never paid much attention to the Cobras,but these things were sweeeeeet.:exactly:

Glascock
02-25-2008, 12:58 PM
hey man...is there anyway you can ship em'? there is no easy way to Augusta from here.Yea,I'm not sure what it will cost,but I wouldn't think over 20 bucks..........

Glascock
02-25-2008, 01:07 PM
Some pics..........

Duff
02-25-2008, 01:42 PM

Next time you decide to win a tournament please win some Callaway X-20's with rifle shafts.

Left handed please:D:D:D

Great deal on the TA's. Sho Nuff

DaGris
02-25-2008, 03:56 PM
I ship and receive clubs all the time.........a set of clubs shipped USPO will be right at $20......you are correct. Most USPO's dont have big enough boxes so you have to tape two together but its no big deal..............I would get them but I'm a golf ho so I have WAY to many clubs as it is.....:D

RabbitRunner
03-12-2008, 11:48 AM
you have a pm

Tbone
04-02-2008, 12:54 PM

I have the x-20 pro series clubs and man are they sweeeeeeeet! Won a tourney last weekend with them.